Run 2

The Run 2 was not as expected. Well because I am tired and emotionally so and that kinda affects performance and can greatly hinder it. I kinda use some off source vents to get the process going as it should but I say; that preparation and readiness to create is the source that gets things done. But rather I have had too much to do with no proper rest no funds for fun. I have withstand every insult and every debauchery. But I can just cannot go on and you know what when forced into a corner, you drive harder and don't let down or you will just have to work harder to be where you are.

What happened in run 2 is that I create a Bandar Pitt serial 2 comic but it was not enough for what I was looking for. But mind you this is my first attempt at doing the four by four method in this sort of manner and this takes a great deal of patience and a zeal. I will say for the modern.

Writing helps a lot and well can attract an audience. An audience that grants support but I am not leaning on audience so solely, when your first two runs fail; there is something like " writing gets the job done". Or rather writing these three different descriptions of what each page is about and then going on an advent helps a grand deal.

But sometimes its not that easy and maybe you just need to resolve inner and outer issues but I am not going to go into that here. What I saying on the next run I will first write down the ideas and then draw them next to the description or rather because of what is written down I will draw from it. This is not easy and it is pretty hard to actual do without any energy, drive or support of any kind. But the previous methods give you an edge. That is having it in that it is a sport. You do not need the support of people here. Only your faith in it as a sport and when life gives you apples you make rules to the sport to keep on going and my rule here is writing it down on paper and lightly drafting the characters.

Comments

Popular Posts