1st part and new graphic project.

The new graphic project I will evoke on here. Is the design of the characters, I said so much over the summer. Next of the clothing of the characters. Next art work of the characters of the said previously announced works, those that make up Technogothica. Will come with graphic deatures of the songs to be featured in the first part of Different Things. I remark that this Different Things is different than that of the previous and really will cover different songs that you already know in a different and creative light. "And lets see if we can light the Lighthouse in Aquatone." Is the title of this very work to come up and basically covers all forgotten works and previous attempts.

However; if we do not have much need to just focus on one subject at a time, we will move onto three other groups if not five. The ones we will move onto three, are XMENZ/XMZEN, WILD HUNTRESS and Badboy. Just so we know that; these are the different categories in which things can go in for the upcoming stories to be presented. I will say these stories are very dark, mature and strong and really; XMENZ/XMZEN is X of the internet but more violent and furthermore it is the Hero Revamp project that I worked on in 2015-just revived a bit. To say about the Hero revamp project-it has become more about telling a good story outside of the premise of the company that has the current holdings of the most representative I am going for. To say the least; it will tale a violent tale of war and frankly will not let up on surprises.

The last two that make if not five are z and p. For now I will not reveal them but as I go along I will talk more about them. But now an intersession for stories inspired by the news headed by Kurea's Persona story tag.

Comments

Popular Posts