Importance of Different Things.
The importance of different things is that I accepted living in an area, that I was not at all comfortable in for the sake of trying to succeed in school rather and tried to accept it as my own home. I opened my heart to this world and this reality and brought the vestiges of home there. I wrote there as if it was my home but the sad thing is I only accepted the false market value of that place. And the actual underbelly and true self is a nasty creature in which no one should call home. Vestiges of old society live here in and feature as animals of slavery captivating both groups of people, the doer and the onlooker and frankly that is a very terrible thing indeed.One comes to learn but becomes a gangster and slave to non reality and one becomes victim to false reality of marketing and this marketing is the only thing that protects them from these gangsters and slaves but its not enough and really to have something as disgusting as this in a place of learning is victim of a sad psychopath boon. Who thinks the world is theirs and they can do whatever they want to anyone and get away with it playing as some type of saint or holy spirit. Misleading people on and on and when people open their hearts and their wallets to you and this is how you treat them. The subject of betraying trust and misleading people arises as to why you are number one at all. For the sake of it; people should not have to put up with a psychopath and her shit. The end.
And while I tried to accept this reality I realized nothing was real here and I had fallen into a miserable trap to be killed off by other students who would be converted into willing gangsters for the helm of some nasty project in secret just for fun. Or rather this is how they think things should actually be done socially. BUT SAY THEN AND THERE; THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR! For just for some people to walk over you and pronounce theirselves god.
And while I tried to accept this reality I realized nothing was real here and I had fallen into a miserable trap to be killed off by other students who would be converted into willing gangsters for the helm of some nasty project in secret just for fun. Or rather this is how they think things should actually be done socially. BUT SAY THEN AND THERE; THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR! For just for some people to walk over you and pronounce theirselves god.
Comments
Post a Comment