Cosmic pt 1 awake in frost.
The time I woke up one day, it was like no one was there. The dorm was completely empty. I walked around and came across Inka Moons. She was beautiful. We talked in my room for a while and then it turned into sex. The cold of the room went away when she was there.
I woke up after studying and we had watched france noodle and did some rather figurative drawing together and most likely it was so fun. But really what was happening here. I was just begin so warrior like in the protecting of my life and really what if Moons was to die because of me?
Would I just be doing anything at all.
France Noodle is such a fun show, its all about this guy called Francis and because of this lace front brace that melts into his skin as a tattoo of the winter variety, he can turn into all these winter animals and such and really. Its so freaking cool, of their "france" and how it is always snowing and barely there is a chance for lighter weather. But there is this storms episode where Francis and his friends, lose his crush, Juniper over the edge of the London Bridge in this Jake of the Morphs crossover and it goes into a different world. Francis ends up fighting Jake because of it.
I look at some magazines for the mall store, MM Culture and there lacy gowns and dresses, jeans and all of the manner of the sorts seem to follow the lace front of Francis' world or rather his device that grants him his abilities. I mean, its all so cool and they advertise for the holidays and the days earlier like in September and August by different cookies from different cookie stories nearby. There are about 35 of these ads and pamplets I got and they are ever so cool. But at the end; I find a key that says Everanoe. And slowly a gate appears as I touch it and it gleams green and then I am in the folds of some amazing place with some gateways.
The place is like that of a chamber of gateways and frankly snow does seem to be inside but around evergreen trees and the rock of the chamber is like those mints of glacier with the blue bits, the gateways are blue on the outer and different colors on the inner.
There seems to be someone here, she calls to me as my sister and then I realize that it is in fact her.Leona Blink is my older sister from another marriage but she tells me I have an upmost duty to and end the strife of the dimensions by the manipulations of Valiente which can be show in the storms episode of France Noodle.
I woke up after studying and we had watched france noodle and did some rather figurative drawing together and most likely it was so fun. But really what was happening here. I was just begin so warrior like in the protecting of my life and really what if Moons was to die because of me?
Would I just be doing anything at all.
France Noodle is such a fun show, its all about this guy called Francis and because of this lace front brace that melts into his skin as a tattoo of the winter variety, he can turn into all these winter animals and such and really. Its so freaking cool, of their "france" and how it is always snowing and barely there is a chance for lighter weather. But there is this storms episode where Francis and his friends, lose his crush, Juniper over the edge of the London Bridge in this Jake of the Morphs crossover and it goes into a different world. Francis ends up fighting Jake because of it.
I look at some magazines for the mall store, MM Culture and there lacy gowns and dresses, jeans and all of the manner of the sorts seem to follow the lace front of Francis' world or rather his device that grants him his abilities. I mean, its all so cool and they advertise for the holidays and the days earlier like in September and August by different cookies from different cookie stories nearby. There are about 35 of these ads and pamplets I got and they are ever so cool. But at the end; I find a key that says Everanoe. And slowly a gate appears as I touch it and it gleams green and then I am in the folds of some amazing place with some gateways.
The place is like that of a chamber of gateways and frankly snow does seem to be inside but around evergreen trees and the rock of the chamber is like those mints of glacier with the blue bits, the gateways are blue on the outer and different colors on the inner.
There seems to be someone here, she calls to me as my sister and then I realize that it is in fact her.Leona Blink is my older sister from another marriage but she tells me I have an upmost duty to and end the strife of the dimensions by the manipulations of Valiente which can be show in the storms episode of France Noodle.
1
Comments
Post a Comment