Age of Reckoning.
You must have thought that comics were my only ambition and that comics were my only study well you would be wrong and thoughtfully so. I have no real intention of doing comics for real at all but devising methods to complete them and advance forward with some type of base for stories. I have three bases; a story of novel, story of comic and story of song. And maybe story of news and story of image gallery. But that is not what I came here for.
I said a new mzodern had begun, a new journey but what did I mean!
Reckoning is high and I want it all. I have passed the era of toiling against dirt enemies.
I have passed the era of being alone and I know the shadow has passed.
A new era of going back to the drop off of Different Things and doing it to the best of my ability.
The project will be here. And this is the true continuation one that needs nothing and heeds nothing and will continue where the last left off. Except now; I can say things as I truly mean and this one song project of Different Things will have three hundred songs with matching stories and commentary in between. The comics will give sound to the music.
And slowly I have been building this up and gaining comic skills was only one part of the deal.
And that's basically all I have to say before it begins.
I said a new mzodern had begun, a new journey but what did I mean!
Reckoning is high and I want it all. I have passed the era of toiling against dirt enemies.
I have passed the era of being alone and I know the shadow has passed.
A new era of going back to the drop off of Different Things and doing it to the best of my ability.
The project will be here. And this is the true continuation one that needs nothing and heeds nothing and will continue where the last left off. Except now; I can say things as I truly mean and this one song project of Different Things will have three hundred songs with matching stories and commentary in between. The comics will give sound to the music.
And slowly I have been building this up and gaining comic skills was only one part of the deal.
And that's basically all I have to say before it begins.
Comments
Post a Comment