Mk Mzodern Presents Shark on Campus.
Yami Tresher;Case writer.
Amagagold Markson
Calemi Waters.
I say that if you go to the Amanihuamediemi Academy of Further Studies the place is shit and run like a cult. They have many vultures here that just frankly hate your guts and try to match make you eww and all the women are like precious mating toys. Its like over commercialization gone wrong. Or people forced into hell to be these talking commercials of life. And basically; the place is not even safe neither is that dinky cell with another folk they give you. Besides that British Bitch Boy fell off his trails and I found he was assassinated right off the first Saturday. Cruel what women will do to ya.
Speaking of women. I think I have a chance here, for someone to truly save me from my pain. And that is being of a mod user. The guy was looking here at some guy I call Fuji Water Boy and this girl I call Grantis Macowl, she might call herself Acy however. Such is the torment of the vultures and I have to hear them rave and rave on about her as someone out of my league. Strangely they grow silent over the times in this first class where I discover I hate everyone in this room even this smiling teacher they are all fakes and I rightly say so. These blue mornings could never be as clever as my late arrivals and the vultures, lord the vultures.
I say I met this Calemi Waters one day waiting for class to begin, she showed up first and frankly I am impressed that she is just a normal girl and seems to have no mental affliction. But this valley of seats is filled with vultures just waiting for everyone to fill in to say their allotted lines and some hang from the ceiling rambling about different worlds emitting a nice feeling I could say inspires education or maybe something is more sinister here. But I say that the adjourning class that other day only allows 1 or two vultures because these vultures are not supposed to be there, this is some type of secret kingdom to target folks and I soon find them targeting me a lot. I meet this girl called Phoebe Myers and this other girl Calemi Waters is also there. I think that from the rejection I get from Calemi Waters and the feeling I feel when Phoebe Myers comes in which is more than wanting to be forced fetched friendly. I make a promise I never thought I could make since that incident some years, ago; I am in love and it feels real. Maybe I do care about Grantis Macowl; its just that my heart is too frozen to truly see. I need to however put an end to these vultures.
Amagagold Markson
Calemi Waters.
I say that if you go to the Amanihuamediemi Academy of Further Studies the place is shit and run like a cult. They have many vultures here that just frankly hate your guts and try to match make you eww and all the women are like precious mating toys. Its like over commercialization gone wrong. Or people forced into hell to be these talking commercials of life. And basically; the place is not even safe neither is that dinky cell with another folk they give you. Besides that British Bitch Boy fell off his trails and I found he was assassinated right off the first Saturday. Cruel what women will do to ya.
Speaking of women. I think I have a chance here, for someone to truly save me from my pain. And that is being of a mod user. The guy was looking here at some guy I call Fuji Water Boy and this girl I call Grantis Macowl, she might call herself Acy however. Such is the torment of the vultures and I have to hear them rave and rave on about her as someone out of my league. Strangely they grow silent over the times in this first class where I discover I hate everyone in this room even this smiling teacher they are all fakes and I rightly say so. These blue mornings could never be as clever as my late arrivals and the vultures, lord the vultures.
I say I met this Calemi Waters one day waiting for class to begin, she showed up first and frankly I am impressed that she is just a normal girl and seems to have no mental affliction. But this valley of seats is filled with vultures just waiting for everyone to fill in to say their allotted lines and some hang from the ceiling rambling about different worlds emitting a nice feeling I could say inspires education or maybe something is more sinister here. But I say that the adjourning class that other day only allows 1 or two vultures because these vultures are not supposed to be there, this is some type of secret kingdom to target folks and I soon find them targeting me a lot. I meet this girl called Phoebe Myers and this other girl Calemi Waters is also there. I think that from the rejection I get from Calemi Waters and the feeling I feel when Phoebe Myers comes in which is more than wanting to be forced fetched friendly. I make a promise I never thought I could make since that incident some years, ago; I am in love and it feels real. Maybe I do care about Grantis Macowl; its just that my heart is too frozen to truly see. I need to however put an end to these vultures.
I think this is all I am going to write for this bit and I only denote three stories for the time begin because that is all the story is going to cover and frankly be disappointed because we are going down the list of things to go. In the MM party of Christmasland for you. All presents of MK MZODERN to the public will be received and you will see all the series I have in this format on this blog and countless of stories in different formats. I struggle to think I could write more of these in shutterburst format but these posts are not of that time nor shutterbursty at all. They are something new and something of a preview, you will just have to support the scrolls when they do come out. You did not meet Ama, oh well. Good night. Time to move on with my life.
Comments
Post a Comment