wake up for breakfast/

Wake up for breakfast and never know your

doom and wake up for breakfast and never know your worth is not in a box here

or anywhere or there. Box anywhere, but I can't feel my head

People don't give a damn what is going on here.


Wake up for breakfast.

I do not feel good at all.

And never know your doom.

Doom and wake up for breakfast
and never know your doom/

Your doom. Your doom.
See the owl croak
your doom.


You can invite all the friends to box of room
but they have other boxes to get onto and not
all the guests are good, quiet evil if you think about it.

But never once you think about it to respect them at all

I sleep like a drunkard and I do not care, the place of the box
makes me quiet sad. The people are happy but in quite are enslaved that they never
know what is in their mind and brain.

See the owl croak and face your own doom.
To cut in half by four stars and find the poison reaching in
for all the illegal happenings here.

DOOM And wake up for breakfast you drunkard
and never realize the nasty reality until its too damn
late to try to even fucking hide from it,
just stand and fight.

Comments

Popular Posts