2016.

MINDGAMES
To envision the truth of a climate story is exactly what I did and what I went off to do. People you cannot shut up people when you have done them a terrible wrong and seriously think its funny to do so.

UNIVERSE EXPRESS
I first worked on this comic to push ahead and move ahead in my goals of completing drafting.

Chaotic
I took on this project because I missed the game and the culture around it and frankly I think I could create a better show than the one given before.

Palenius Tricks
I tried to go quicker and faster this was around the corner of the  valentine day.

Summerhouse
This was into the 3rd month and frankly was not a waste of time. It redefined the series.

DANNY VALERO
I drew Danny Valero and his adventures in a very different way than originally thought of and I just could not continue it all.

Sunny deposition to develop on drafts
I worked on my drafts after church and these forced grocery visits and after I watched anime, I would redraw the characters from the outer krushre brand and think of better ways to make their stories.

Dangerous women
There were much dangerous women who would be friendly at first and the cold and distant as if you were only an information stop and nothing more.

Comments

Popular Posts