Felt Outcried and Donetrodden.

I felt dead. When you just accept the call. Then just put it down and do not want to talk anymore.

      ( There is a red phone box and main character is inside, but hesitates to pick up phone)
                ( theme picks up) and ( he picks up)
I would talk about the logistics here but I will not.
 ( chaotic trembling as he picks up the phone.)
( facial view of his mouth that spirals from head to a slant view of his mouth)
Cause fuck I am wasted.
(box fills with water and phone spirals him away into a zipline upward into an elevator that is red and then of different colors)
I have all done these things yet; not one thing could be said of how stone cold dark it is; without such clarity of what you mean.
(view of woods and timber and cities and then icy ice mountains floating in the sky with ice).
 (Finds the elevator explodes and he is trapped among icy pieces.)

You do not remember me?
( I guess not at all- character mouths in subtitles as he is dashed in the winter of a evergreen field of snow surrounded by pines)

But where did I ever go so wrong just to be accepted. On request.
( Looking around hands in the air)

Capital of betrayal just accepted to be a woman's cry of an unknown meaning, what do you mean?
( collapses as hands come in like a flying fruit bat in perch and then collapses; it was all just me he mouths)

What do you mean. MMMMMM...what do you mean.
( looks up with winter and evergreen in eyes varying across his eyes as well and screams line)
Where did it ever go wrong.
( softly screams as he puts his hands on ground)
Cause fuck I am wasted.
( see side of character who has changed in a dark parka)
MMM what you mean
 (He appears back in the boothe but it is blue and he hangs his head.
Camera view to side and then inner boothe and under to see his nose drip red and then green and then all the colors.) ( subtitles; !!!)

Cause I felt outcried and donetrooden.
(He leaves boothe crying as there are tons of boothes and the building ahead is a movie theater and there is a cab  and it is raining.)

The world is not wooden. Lucky stars and quiet hearts of the people of the stars.
 (People run through rain rapidly and he disappears into the crowd and the cab safely takes off.)

Credits.

Comments

Popular Posts