We get mongrels instead of men!
The foremost thing I felt of this day is happiness. Happiness that some boundary of advents or status of being since later August 2016 and early September 2016 has been eclipsed! Not bound by those constraints or values, I am free again and really much I really realize how much I have been through to be not appreciative of my hardwork but realize I did the necessary deeds. To be appreciative means that at one point you would have to not have appreciate the effort gone into things but I sincerely believe I have always valued my own work like a wild animal does their will to survive. I realize I have done what is necessary to reach my goals and fuck everyone else who came into my way. These are the words that need to be said.
I cannot say the same for viewers of this site in fall 2019. People just took things for granted. I worked hard everyday on school, prospect work and my works and really much got phlegm for it. I mean I look back on those posts from fall 2019 and realize I gave things away too easily and too much. I should have never continued posting about Sunglasses, Coney Erish, Apollo and the novel efforts at that time. Nope. I should have been doing something else that publicly writing about it. Because people truly took it for it granted. Not appreciative whatsoever and thinking of it as some lower quality good because there is so much of it. I think that really much its mistake for people to think that there would be no charm to this advent of their disrespect. To say that my viewers this time last year were just people who detract from this place even be successful. Not people to cater to and certainly I truly moved away from posting full stories of anything here or truly being free because people could not respect this site nor my efforts.
Will I ever make the effort to tell of the stories as I did in fall 2019-those novels as I did in that time? The answer is no. I probably will never post these elements again for how badly I was treated by said viewers. I am to say that this period of fall 2019 is a time and yes a time where pretty much there were no women,no friends and no nothing. Just me alone doing my works. I am to say that its pretty disheartening for people to try to force some of "their politics of how things should be" upon you when your site is clearly run a different way for a reason and fucking good one at that. I really don't like the modern artist scene today, there is alot of coercion in how things should be done and I think that it is evil and not becoming of artists or fans of artists to be of such. If someone asked you, the viewer now what a "Fall Guy" was, you would not know nor care but everything is seasonal and trendy with artists today. Such values only teach disrespect for the process and only competence of tolerance when people are compliant with make "Fall Guy" fanart and comics. Why in the fucks name should I ever have to make work for a company unpaid and when I really don't like the idea at all? This is all the current art scene is about. Fanart in how it is today is essentially is unpaid work for a corporation and don't you forget that . Once upon a time it was because fans had a feeling inside but all the genuine is dead and people expect you to be as dead as them.
Starting this year I put my foot down and said no, I am not going to be going into this direction of outsiders controlling me and my everyday efforts. I really am to say that I pretty much was done even tolerating the nonsense that is of the online art world. I find commonly that Twitter is not the place for people like me. People on Twitter are far too closeminded. They think they know everything when they really see a small fraction of the picture. I mean you have to be full of shit to think that suddenly when the world fucks over as it usually does for many people in this world that the whole year of 2020 is cursed and the next year will be better. I am to say folks, the next year won't be better if you don't do jackshit. The thing that has kept MK MZODERN alive in this time is self respect, boundaries and self censorship where you don't share too much ideas. I really mean to say that people truly aren't appreciative of how good their life was to never come across an epidemic before or yet a global pandemic or respect what makes their lives of liberty and freedom and why we don't behave like cavemen. It because we have rules, order and works that come from the mind that are productive. All those people who are republicans and Trump supporters have always been on the regressive side of humanity. If up to them we would all be back in fucking caves and throwing rocks at each other but oh wait, that is exactly what happened this year. I am to say that in this world there are some dumb people who really for the hell of it, should not be surprised when the door hits them on the way out because of how hard they pushed it. People don't understand cause and effect. I am sincerely to clarify this is in a romantic lense as well. I am to say I have done something in which people are mostly incapable of-realize their folly and make room for adjustment. Ah yes, marvelous-it is to say that I have more views this year than in fall 2019. I did not make this site a free for all of content that was with no cost at all. Simply because people are too dumb to understand a concept of liberty and freedom in a creative form. People only think of what they can take advantage of and not who they are hurting at all by doing that. This is primarily the republican way of thought but it is found in other people too yet never in a political instance.
I am to say that things won't be better in 2021 for anyone who does not adjust to the times to their benefit and if they help get Trump elected. Just say goodbye to even having a life because believe it or not-America can be the first developed country to fall into complete ruin and be taken over by other countries. I am to say that people never wake up until its too late and really much that makes you a fucking fool. I am not a fucking fool. I act when its appropriate too and fruitful too and really much-I never press the means of what I can actually do especially when there are health and safety risks(from other persons). But yet I am to say in the coming story of things in 2019 starting with fall 2019, let's remember how people botched their opportunity to have a site model for MK MZODERN that truly was liberate and open. And just as 2020 rolled around became closed and censored and that working in its favor. As well let us not forget all the helpful people who helped me in this direction. The few women I ever came in contact to which most were just full of insults. To the art dean who really did not help me out in getting anywhere in a minor for graphic design and screwed me over into 2020 to where I had to pick classes I really did not want to take but still aced yet to still be treated bad by the art dean really wanting me to not take any form of classes and screwing shit up for my advancement. To family that does not give a fuck and I repeat family that does nto give a fuck. Again, little dumb women I met at this place or that place trying to come up and trying to bully me out of me which strangely by their cavewoman philosophy of throwing sticks and stones never fucking worked( I am being sarcastic).
Now, much to be said, why I actually ended the review is because it would serve no purpose to be doing the same effort twice when it can be done efficiently once. The story I started this year of my advents takes you from fall 2016 to 2018's end so far. But now, I am going further and really much I am really not going to censor my concerns and gripes at all when they are valid. Because believe it or not folks, I am a real person and I have a right to be pissed off when people behave like mongrels instead of men!
Comments
Post a Comment