Vampire Paradise; 6/7 month gant.
Vampire Paradise
The work I have been working on before I started Mysterious and Changer and all the efforts of Northeast vs Southwest. It was like 6 months ago or even 7 where I started the effort. The thing about this work is that it involves songs. I am to say I had trouble writing songs to fit into the narrative of the story for a long time, pretty much. Recently however, have made two songs that will go into the project.
This work was written later than most works I have done featured on this site like Mysterious and Changer albeit it was written before the times Bandar Pitt, Breaking Ponies, Techno Party and those type of works I did in the 2by2 comics effort. The work was created mainly in spring 2012 I believe. Really much through some inventive means. I mean I actually sprayed the pages with perfume to get a constant mood of something I wanted to express. I mean, it irrated my nose eventually but it was worth it.
The story, I won't tell anything about but all the main characters in this work are women. Not because I jumped on any bandwagon, it is for the sake that is what the unique idea I had in mind required. I mean at that time I did realize I had a lack of female leads in my works but that was not my fault. I was frankly a teenage male who really owned nothing to anyone to subvert my works to just create" empty titles" just for the sake of having women in them. No, this title actually means something of meaning and I really did not want it to be a title just added for the sake of "female leads". Actually this story just came about in thought one day because of how everything marketed to women just belittles their intelligence. The Kim K show, beauty advertisements and all sorts of celebrity driven things and shows just really make people dumb and culturally insensitive. I wanted something that was the anti thesis of this toxic culture.
I am not going to testify to the fact of whatever two songs are going to do for the work or if one will torture you but they are already posted on this site and soon will develop a visual to go along with these ideals.
I do say that I did make alot of songs on an acoustic guitar for this project but they all just came out sounding as if with a "dude-centric" idealism. If anything I placed a realm of generic capacity in the current works so that they very much could be sung by anyone and yet the two songs written match the events in the story.
Comments
Post a Comment