Past Few Days after Election Day

     So, I think it would be nice to talk about the events of current. Two days ago, it was elections day. The race to see who will become president has been and will be a long sort of thing. Nevada of course will not even tell the votes until Thursday next week. So the whole thing is to be said drawn out. We might get some results on Friday but it could go on even longer. I express that a sense of objectivity should be rendered into this but even that is hard to do when tensions are high. I will give you the common courtesy unlike the news to not make any grand statements of an outcome here and just say that the situation itself is to take its time. I think that everyone is just anxious waiting and taking their time to really analyze the situation itself if they have a conscious about them. Everyone from Democrat to racist Ben Sharpiro( I don't think that is the proper spelling) is taking the time to be conservative of the democratic process we have in America. I think that really much I can only but tell a small contextual story to not insult the sake of individuality in each of my viewers. I don't want to be disrespectful at all.  Alas, folks-I think that it will take some time for things to conclude  though I could be wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts