Mind Games The Post of a Change.
Now, this is the first time I have actually posted a comic in awhile on this site. I realize been forced to remove my content from this site or rather the 3rd parties removing the comics from my site and subverting the add ons into links into their website has robbed me of so much. I had 130 views on that one comic page where all the comics were kept but I had to end it because of their deception. Really much, I only post these images now because I am sure I have the proper protections on the images theirselves that really states me title and ownership if not the name of the comic.
I that it is a bit harder to read these comics now as you actually have to click one by one to enlarge but its better than nothing at all. I do say that people could have gotten this earlier in the week if only they had paid 5 dollars but the people don't respect me. They don't give me any of my dues and yea; I only post this so things can continue. Alas, you can still find the patreon here.
The following is based on a prior comic set of pages I made but I figured they never made seen in context of the world presented in the story or the true vision I was seeking for. Instead of these people being enemies-they should be something of mutual lovers, I realized to myself.
I colored the works in photoshop and not in the program called Mischief because I did not make them transparent when I did them in December 4th 2019 or around that time. Anyways I was forced to color it in photoshop which is not my choice to color anything that was not first on paper but was digital. Yea, I don't think I intended to color the comic or even add the "very readable text" to it but I realize this is a good part of the story. It is very much toward the beginning and before the work I completed this week for Mind Games.
That work itself might be coming sooner or later but yet, I am not going to post it to this website at all because too many people would take great advantage of it.




Comments
Post a Comment