Mind Games progress. On this day.
Mind Games progress
Every day is a better when I am working on Mind Games. Truly, I am to say I started working on this work in the start of 2016 before the world went to hell. The actual crucial point where the world went to hell was when all these Republicans tried to hold progress hostage and elected in good number Donald Trump as the president of the United States. But outside of these politics; the life was not good at all prior to then nor after especially. I mean no matter who is in office, there is always this hate flung at me. At that time I was holding onto my ambitions by a thread and really much felt and knew no one gave a fuck about me and my real situation. They just wanted to impose how they wanted to make believe the situation was and not just as it was. Just wanted to forsake my real identity pretty much and demonize my goals. That is all people are capable of I register whether they be democrat or republican but especially republicans. Oh, I am to say that Republicans are the type of people who aim to destroy any form of a world that functions in a capacity of its original nature and not a made up nature of "racial superiority". Yes, I am to say that this work has come through alot of things and frankly, I am to say that I don't own anyone anything especially when most people cannot be trusted with anything that changes their t-rex sized brain's perceptions and tend to lash out when challenged ( see women from many time periods when I actually went to school physically).
Now, all I have to do today with Mind Games is so solidify some elements and then I will be good and the story will be completed to a great degree already. Enough that it can escape the status it has been in for a long time. This change will allow me to work on more projects and things I already am doing in a pretty much better quality. I am to say that its time to move onto better things and what I will do tonight will justly do that.

Comments
Post a Comment