Runecasters.continued progress

    Overlooking the quality of the first Runecasters, I realize its where it needs to be. Truly I think that despite people's need for a complete story-it tells a good one already. I mean that probably one element could have been one volume itself and the previous story sets up for me now to make a complete story. You might not even recognize that the story was not in the classical fashion if I never tell you now that it ever went through such a process of one story leading into another. Yes, typically written works do go through different versions and even revisions-that format does transfer into comics and drawn works however. Pixar makes one movie before the movie they intend to release. One shots lead into full stories. Whole series that are "experimental" can be the basis of others. What I am to say is that nothing much is different in what I am doing with Runecasters. 

    I mean I worked hard on the story the first time around and really it was a combination of an effort since fall 2018 to do the work which primarily gained structure in the summer 2019 even if I did what was a short story before hand in spring 2019. The thing is that by the end of 2019, I had created a continuation that was not a combination of efforts but just one pure story. I seek to say that there are alot of things missing with consistency  throughout the story in its story telling but yet truly at least I did not put this work on live tv and then gradually changed it. Yet this inconsistency works to tell the story. Albeit, when people will actually see the story they will never notice that frame of inconsistency because I have now moved to remove the earlier inconsistent elements.

     Putting it plainly that the reason why I am even working on Runecasters instead of something else is because I think it would be good to try to tell a direct story this time around. And frankly that is what I have been doing of late.

Comments

Popular Posts