Mind Games: Scare Town More progress

     I am close to done with Mind Games; Scare Town. I am sure to have trouble finding a way to put it online and the such. But I think its a nice comic that tells of a nice time. In a way it is a larger expansion of just one panel that has existed in the original Mind Games story and serves as its beginning. Yet always a stories start is always subjective. There are prequels of course in works. I am to say in reboots of series, what is usually in a prequel just becomes the beginning again. Well, its basically the greatest thing that this work will soon be out there. Yet I don't fear the repercussions of those who just want to silence of me and my works because it will not be posted on any third party site. This long goal will soon be on this site and only on this one.

Comments

Popular Posts