A MK MZODERN and Mindgames revival.

     When after a time where I was not sure I would continue this blog. I came up with Mind Games. Truly, I find that now on tapas, I am the fourth listed work with that name but I am the original. One strangely has the same premise as if merged with Shark on Campus but who cares really, plagiarism and all? Not el Tapas. Anyways I freaking quit posting there after years of doing so. Truly it was a mistake ever to put Mindgames online. It should have just been my own hidden project but what would I even use to start up this site again in 2016? I really am to say I had no choice at all.

   Now, four years later, I think I have a choice. I am not posting the work online but in a really conservative way of being. I think that it will only be through the beautiful patreon that you can access the work. Maybe it will show up as a "Mystery work" but no one can tell.

    People really don't want to give a fuck to give a buck and that is okay. Its just that I am not going to give away content for free or post things for a dollar or under 5 dollars so people treat you as they treat a McDonalds employee. Let me tell you, certain people have devalued their own artwork but it does not mean that I will devalue it because people are too idiotic to realize their worth. I really am to say that it probably never will occur that I will even add any sort of Mystery work on the patreon because its just not working out.  Alas, I am to say that Mindgames will not be completed for the sake of completion but so that it is done well.

   Doing a story well is something that is not even done by people with expensive patreon tiers and I know because I keep tabs on people. They usually have tapas accounts and the such and very sluggish are they to even advance any of their works to a substantial length.

   I think folks that what I can do that is any benefit at all where there is none in hoping for "friendish" in patreons and even friendish in real life is just to start again with a clean slate. Return to the original ideas of Mind Games and other things and just be liberated in this circumstance.  Perhaps this will change alot as many works and ideas of great sort and circumstance to MK MZODERN appeared after 2016 or during its instance most notably various works and the fall 2016 hard endeavor. True and true folks, I make no great folly to say that I am changing things up. Things will not be the same again to which they were before. Even that prior status quo has ended. 

To put it bluntly, there will be no more outstanding ideas that will be hindered and truly the real character of MK MZODERN has been hindered too long. Its time to end that with something that respects the past and goes forward to the future.

Comments

Popular Posts