Beackn.

    Now, today I accomplished completing the updated format for the Launching 4 draft in 2015/2016 particularly volume 6. I left some serials open to future renderings but only about 5, 6 or 4 of them. I have realized greatly how I really much overlooked my real potential at the end of August 2015 to September 2015. There are whole entire stories of events I forgot happen in the Launching 4 draft. They tell stories that I immediately recognize and remember for how well they are made. 

    I realize that what I have been doing since fall 2015, 2016 and up to now is not my full potential at all. And I have been going in a circle, 2nd guessing myself. I realize now that there is some level of injustice to how I have been hindered and made to hinder myself and it has been at the hands of those in higher education and surrounding it.   

   True and true,  I really am to say we need a better system because I realize is that people have made me a target for my skill and my aims.  Be it fake friend, family or folk at school- no one has done anything to encourage me but be defensive and not try to do anything to my fullest capacity out of fear of being targeted.

   This realization comes the same week I changed my minor from graphic design to marketing because an art program and it's Dean want to be more hinderance than help.

   I am feeling very confident again and I am emboldened with a new resolve this day and one of these days you will figure out what work I did on this Launching 4 volume 6 that is a promising beacon.

Comments

Popular Posts