RWBY volume 8 and why watch it?
Rwby Volume 8 and I am not motivated to even watch it.
Okay, so let me be clear. I have not been a fan of Roosterteeth for awhile now. They been doing too much of late and really enough I really don't like Rwby anymore. It has to be said. This novel story has lost its potential. Has become cheesy, bad developed at many points and just badly developed in character development. They literally introduced a character in the show and for the small time frame they have for the show decided to try to get you to know the character and then kill them off. Harry Potter movies give more levity to characters than these episodes do. I am to say that I really don't like the direction of the story either and well it was going in a very negative direction before and also folks a very wasteful one. I mean how many times do people want to see "cities collapsing". I am to say the element of flow is disturbed in the work various times and one significant point that no one could control but alas, I really don't see the work getting any better than it was. I really just don't care about the work anymore when its fraught of problems and I expected better. The story of current is also very desperate and I don't want to watch that type of thing in this time period were the world is in trouble from the coronavirus. I think that I will watch the episodes so I am framing things as they aren't and giving credit where they are due but I really have not enjoyed RWBY at all recently. I did not even watch and I am to say not even watched the series as a marathon this year. Why? Because I just annoyed by the overall negativity in the story and just how bad the storytelling is at certain parts also Roosterteeth has not been doing well for quiet a while in its scandals this year. Like you hear of a job turnover( people quitting) and people being fired? That's Roosterteeth this year.
I mean I watched the opening and I really did not like it at all. If everything is going to be "Happy Never after" what is the point of watching this show. If we are just watching this show for it to give a bad ending, why watch it at all when especially its going from a tone change of 1 to a 1000. I mean don't be a Fairytail type work and then be a Bezerk work. I am to say the tone changes in this show just makes me sick and really much there just seems to be a lack of a cohesive focus at all and really that the story is being pulled out of its potential from unseen focuses.
Comments
Post a Comment