incognito comic.








 Justice.

   Some weeks ago, I did a review of the first issue of the comic from 1985. I reviewed it and so much elements went to waste. I decided to "remake" it as a comic again but yet this one actually makes sense in the first pages. I was going to wait till I devised all the pages to replicate a "volume 1" representing the one serial that wasted so much ideas-but alas, I am to say that I make use of a school project to do this work and really am just going to show off.

    The point being of why I am showing off is because the art department at SHSU sucks balls-it sucks ass just as the first version of Justice and yea, they have made other attempts in recent years but they all suck but less. I mean, last year I was really fucked over by that art department. They would not allow me to take any classes in their program. They wanted to offer a minor in graphic design but yet make it so difficult and really refused to cooperate and treat you and the other counselor from your main program like fools. I mean they are about as helpful as Trump getting to recognize that he won't be president anymore and should help transfer power in the best ways possible. This art program just sucks if I compare it to Trump's lunacy. Yet, I am to say the dean of art has as much grammar knowledge as Trump. Like spell check your shit, you are a professional, ya? No.

    Anyways, I mean I waited too late last year to register for classes because I was more focused on   passing my courses than signing up for more classes before I knew whether or not I was to pass. That is to be said that this program, I actually went to their offices-basically said they had allowed you to register for classes under their program and yet they had done the opposite. I mean the spring when I got on them to get some graphic design classes for the fall-they basically said or rather the dean said, " we only priotize giving classes to people who are actually in our program". I mean, it was along those lines and if it was-it was just rude.  Unhelpful these people were.

     Honestly, the next semester I was basically forced to just take philosophy, business and marketing classes and yes- I really did not care about that stuff but I would come to realize by the summer when I finally wrung a graphic design class from the bitches in the art program especially that dean through many efforts; I realized that  these classes were worth more and you could actually learn shit. I mean I took a fucking class where they hardly taught anything different at all from which you could just get from a community college or let's say the flooded campus. In fact, their teachings were lacking. So lacking the students came up with images, whole images for logos and yes folks-a logo is not an image.  Does the pepsi cola logo have people in it? A whole fucking mural? The answer is no. Fucking no. I had to be bastardized by this art program when their class were the equivalent of bullshit. You pay about a debt worth-a life debts worth to get a higher education folks and register this; you aren't instantly going to pay off your debts instantly. No, it takes years and frankly with the coronavirus, I would not be surprised if a whole generation was hindered even more greatly than ever before because of the debt. I am to say that what they were teaching in this class was not worth shit.  Sure, they challenged you with a lot of dumb ass busy work but did you really learn anything. My answer is no.

    I frankly learned more in that business law class I was forced to take over the first half of the summer. I mean getting an A in that class basically scared off that person on spoke on the net with for two years or something. They realized that" maybe he is not so vulnerable or a loser at all but better than me". I am to say that I realized even further this semester that the whole minor in graphic design is not worth it. I emailed the dean, the same shit. Its basically like there was no correspondence between the two departments for what the minor would entail. I basically tell this guy what classes I need to take to graduate and he wants to act as if I am stupid, " you cannot graduate from an art program in one semester". Also his email had a grammar error or two. After realizing that he might have sounded rude, he said, " if you can provide us the track record of the classes you transferred in-we might let you take one class and skip over another". I just face palmed. Aren't these people supposed to have your record up? Oh yea, they do because that is what the dean in the Applied Arts and Sciences pulled up when I went to visit him for counseling two times. And yet this jack rabbit in the Art department does not have it? Coincidence? I think not. I mean, to take one class would not allow me to graduate with the minor, it would do nothing at all. I was just tired of the fucking incompetent and lack of disregard for my legitimacy as a 1st rate student and not a 2nd rate gopher to be written off and told, " we give these classes to our real students-you a minor; aren't one". Basically I am to say even by saying that to me in any format; they were telling me to go fuck off.

    Yea, so I went and got to fuck off. I basically up and changed my major. I changed it. To marketing and there, I was able "miraculously" ( no, really its just supposed to be no barriers to entry else its discrimination) to register for classes early and not be waiting till after Christmas lead on some false promise! I mean I got to sign up for the web design class  this semester because that is frankly the only fucking class you could take without the pretentious and laggard guidance of the dean and folks at the art program. I mean; like its because its supposed to be "math based" and you have to have a math prerequiste to take it and its not really an "art class" for this school's 1's. I mean who gives a fuck about your stupid art program where your students don't even know what a fucking logo is. I say, I have been to the colleges and I have never seen people not know what a logo is. People who were not smart at all-knew what a logo was. I am saying that the bar of education in the art department in this one school is very low and really you are kissing dirt when you enroll as a full time art student just to be a 1 who won't have any skills when they graduate but just appreciation for being the "special 1s too stupid to register they are being scammed out of their money and selling their lives to debt".  I mean the supposed recognized elites in the art program are those so gullible to praise people and faculty  as being "smart" or experts when they really are lacking in any basic professionalism and wisdom in their subject. Like, your class fucking sucks when you never tell the basics of what a logo is out the bat but rather indulge in those artistic fucking principles no one gives an ace fuck about! A rehash of 5th grade art is all people were getting just to be recognized as special. Special chumps is all they are-stupid ones at that.

    So basically, this web design class is my last fucking class in this atrocious program. I mean fuck that shit. Its the last one and I am just going to show up all these fucking idiots wasting their time in this program. I do feel sorry for these people but someone needs to lead by example. Someone needs to show what real skill is and basically I am to say that I am just going above and beyond these days to show off and yet self advertise. I mean these people are going to be so intrigued by the art or maybe not, but I am sure they will be and just will garner me a following to come. Maybe I can convince these people to save their money and do something else at the school or do something else where at another school. I am just to say that these people need an example of what skills they are lacking.

     I mean not to brag. I use photoshop in different means that aren't basic level. Can make a drawing on lined paper into a colored picture-you have seen the sort.  Yea, that sort of height these people will never be pushed but cuddled like sheep with electric blankets to slaughter.

     Alas, I post the following comic here and well no one is going to find it here but even if they do; it does not matter. I mean to say that they the art program have lost a good student. I had an A in the other class I took in the summer. I have an A currently in the web design class. They are just going to loose a good student who does not procrastinate and does not hesitate to strike the good and that is upon  them and reflects their piss poor arts program. They can go and fuck off, sincerely. Enjoy the following(above) comic. There is more to come, its just this is what I am going to post on the website to complete it.


Comments

Popular Posts