Jelaiya

     There existed a partictular woman called Jelaiya. Yes, that comes as a shock-its basically a female version of my name. Maybe not spelled the same or in this manner. There was nothing bad to come of speaking with this individual. Yet whilst I gave them a business card-I neglected to speak to them because sometimes I just cannot recognize people until I think back and realize," it was them".

    This individual was apart of the pretentious graphic design club or when I met them was trying to join it. I tried to help them out and have a moment with them because they were attractive. I did not know their name until I asked of course and was surprised.  Yet, in the place I was-was in the one of the classrooms for graphic design. This guy just would not get off trailing me in conversation and trying his best to ring away her attention, basically acting as if the conversation that was actually between me and her was actually between all three of us. Annoying this was; annoying. I really have to say, I did grow some eyebrows that day and well-the guy was frankly not getting the picture.

    So basically, dream woman walked in and she walked out and if she appeared again; I was uncertain about going to speak to her because what if she actually just a person who looked like the other. I will tell you there are many times where I approach people just to friend someone who is identical. I will even say that is how I met some friends in my times before. Really much just being friends with a person because they look like someone who was your actual friend is just a bad rap. 

      So; this person was a catch but yet only saw them once or twice.

   But alas, I might think they are a catch but I never actually got to know them. In my life, you should always be cautious of "friendly girls"-sometimes they just aren't so but imposters who will only stab you in the back to where you nearly bleed alot out. Damn, that is to be said that you kinda of only join the graphic design club if only you are an incoherent jerk asshole who lost in reality. I mean alot of people in that club from my experiences with them were jerks, assholes and just people with deluded goals. They lived in fanatsy land. Had unrealistic expectations and thought they were the best of the best when they weren't. Two women I was interested in this time period of winter/spring 2019 were apart of this club. Both in conversations had unrealistic goals, ambitions and just things that were not going to pan out in the status of the market. I am to say that one believed all they had to do to have a career that would last their lifetime in graphic design was to frankly get a certificate in graphic design. Not realistic at all because the graphic design industry is always changing and you always have to learn new skills. 

   You are at a wider disadvantage when and where you have always a larger gap between what many people already know and what they must get to know to be hired or stay up to date in their skills. Frankly its also hard to get a job in graphic design with just a certificate and some highschool education. I mean literally, do you seriously think people can just jump out of highschool and start being a graphic designer. The answer is not unless people like your work and comissions. The other woman was the same but on a different scale. Just having an associates degree in graphic design means you are more likely to get a job but then again; if you actually look for the job listings in many places-there are far more jobs avialable for people who have some type of four year degree or have a graphic design bachelors degree than those with an associates. Seriously I am to say that your career options are limited if you just take 2 years or a certificate as your only education as a graphic designer. You surely would not be working for Disney, making these expensive logos for these football teams and even being an art director without a four year degree. All you will be doing is freelancing and local efforts and at some point in your life you might not want to do that and either be forced back to school(like many people) or just move onto something else that is not graphic design. I am to say these people thought they were going to be making bank but the answer is that; no-they would not be making that much money as they hoped or just be able to do anything when higher efforts require higher work. Oft to say if a person associates by choice later with these people in the club just perhaps and maybe so-they aren't that great of people.

   However, I'd like to say that I would like to believe that this person was above being a jerk and a delusional one at that. Yet thinking about people positively does not always grant me any good fortune in future encounters. Even so; I would like to believe that the person was a good person and well I will never know otherwise. Yet other folks, no such thing could even be possible.

Comments

Popular Posts