the mk mzodern chronicles of 2019!
Oh, so really much alot of stuff happened in winter/spring 2019. This one image represents alot of what actually happened in that time period. I do say that I am still committing to draw of past events and this is just a preview of what you can expect. In all actuality, the following is a page from my short story called Diablo which translates into english as Devil! Who is the devil? It takes the work to figure out. Anyways, I had this work up last year since the end of the summer 2019 but sadly the third party I had it on did not work out. I mean really did not work out. Its been enough time that I only offer one free page. I think it might be added to "mystery content" later on. That is an exclusive comic you will get by supporting a certain amount each month and only by that way. Just ponder on what this image means folks. It also stemmed from those things real civilized people have when they close their eyes.

Comments
Post a Comment