Keyla Comprehensive Story.
1
Why did I even like them? :(
Now, this person has some great history in my records. They appeared in spring 2017 as this person who yelled at me across the green field full of benches, "ew" as soon as they saw me. This version of the person was more cheery and more energetic but also very gulible and naive. They were somewhat attractive to me but never were there any good encounters; just seemed to be swayed by a public opinion of me then. Really why did I ever bother to even talk to this person again? Because people can change or rather just wanted to know more about them.
Yet spring 2017 was not the only time period in which they appeared. No, not at all. Actually folks; in fall 2018 they often did appear. Being an ass with their friends. Let's say that I was not a fan of one of their friends. This piece of shit woman who on the first day I thought class was on for the portfolio class in winter/spring 2018 told me, " the teacher was angry that you did not show". Really the person was a piece of shit who was self hating and the teacher's pet of a racist teacher who tried to make her the "exemplary graphic design student" simply because she was going to be around in the next semester and could probably not show his real self. I mean anyone who was to graduate that semester in spring/winter 2018, the teacher who was also the dean of the program gave them and me a "D" exception of a few people who happened to be white. I mean this woman was an idiot. She was basically a hispanic trump supporter and because she kissed the teacher's ass and played a role-the teacher did not harm her and she thought of herself and her skills better than anyone because of that. Bragging about working in walmart. I am to say that the person called Keyla had a very bad friend. A self centered asshole who basically was nuts. Like, I did not even ask this person to come up to me and say the "teacher I don't give a fuck about" is angry at me for basically adhering to a misleading email. Oh, yea, I am to say that if you see the shit Republicans pull-its no surpise the teacher who hated Obama would not try their tactics too. Yes, openly-I am to say solely it is the attractive feature that I was only interested in of this woman called Keyla.
She had long curly hair at the start but when I saw her in fall 2018, she had short curly hair. Still naive the person was and frankly did not know who her friend was. I am to say that the naive feature started to dim in her behavior and this energetic feel just went away. I mean this person was vocal around her friends as they would pass or you could even hear them at a distance. When I saw her in winter/spring 2019-she would almost be reclusive and distant as if something happened in between her friends and her. Or rather something had happened between her and the woman that was her friend. I mean that is logically what did happen. Because let me tell you; being in a room with that self hating piece of shit who probably voted for Trump and kissed the ass of the teacher and was not the particular fan favorite of anyone in the portfolio class but those who really "hidden" from the discrimination-was probably one to do something very selfish when she could get ahead. If that meant being rude and showing up people and pretending to be some avid in her skills when they weren't that exemplary but crude average; she probably did rub people the wrong way if they were friends with her.
Now, I first actually came into contact with the Keyla woman again one day running up the stairs and coming to the platform and she came down. We almost bummed into each other and paused for a moment and then mystery sat in. Realizing who either one was after a moment of bewilderment, shrug off whatever emotion and just kept going. This moment had me in pause. This person ran down the stairs with energy. She was more energetic than she was in spring 2017. Different fashion than before. A yellow collared shirt and skinny jeans. Then I saw her with this dude I was not to keen about as he was to be apart of the "popular people who teachers all together give slack and like" and then the dean's favorite student pet who was a piece of shit. Then several times that fall 2018 semester.
In winter/spring 2019, I decided to take a class again in graphic design to see what skills they could offer me about indesign because I really did not get to spend time with it in the second class that was to do it. Instead just did web design for the third time in winter/spring 2018. Yea, good times that was learning things on a defunct program you cannot use. Thanks racism built into the education system! So, this class was early before a pyschology class. Yes, also a retake so I could transfer to another school. There would be some history to talk about in fall 2013 about that but I am to say nope-too much of a tangent would occur. So anyways, this woman called Keyla was in there.
I am to say that despite her past behavior about two years prior and her questionable friends from the last semester who I believed were not there and they weren't; she really could have changed and really much did not still know much about her. Of course, this semester I would learn alot about her really. You see for some weeks before March the 3rd or to that point I sat nearest the door in the room. I had taken classes in that room before. I usually sat up front. Someone had already taken my seat. So I sat on the other side nearest the guy who I would deem was a creep. I mean, that guy did not get when people weren't talking to him and weren't even wanting to be bothered by him. He jumped right in when I was trying to talk to the woman in the prior story. As well to be said, I sat on the wierdo side of the class. There were few men in this class. Me, this younger dude I believe had some beef with me( you know the thing with some white people don't like seeing that resemble other people in character or other races), the guy who was stuck in highschool with his friend who later called me gross for joking about polgamy and I was not even speaking to her and the creep. Yes, yes, maybe there was another dude but he eventually stopped coming to class. The thing is that on the side of the class I sat on at the back you had this older latina who had children or two children something or another, this hispanic guy and the white younger guy. Nearest to me sat another person towards the back. They would often ask me for help, have trouble with assignment and were not smart at all. They also kept coming to class with dress errors. They would have an unbutton shirt and always be showing their skin and their bra. They would later realize it when they had spun around too many times and I had tried to avoid spinning back around and looking at them at all for their wardrobe malfunction. Literally, the chairs in this room and the ones in the graphic design rooms if not the temporary libary across the way, you could swivel around in. You could swivel and really much there was no time you would not see the malfunction. Eventually I moved because literally-this person was like too dependant on me to explain everything and they were in a rush to even come to class that they put on their clothes wrong or at least the button shirts they did not button well. Like woah, some people ought to just invest in tee shirts. Of course if you ask me where I would sit, it would be nearest or right next to the woman called Keyla.
2
We talked a few times before March the 3rd then she decided it was enough. :)
Oh, I did start speaking to her like in the 2nd week of class and then the third, two more times and that was to be it for the early winter/spring 2019 time period. It is to be said that really I did try to get to know her that earlier span and really just was disencouraged. But yet after speaking with her; nothing would go back to this unnoticable phase. No, the "reaction" if you will between us-just kept going on even as I tried to ignore my attraction or as she did. I just one day decided that I would clearly just put an end to things and try to get to know her better. There was no point in continuing the awkard stance of things as they were. Of course, I would see her after the graphic design class and she and I would gaze at each other. So yea, basically there was a good deal of attraction on both ends or their probably always was. I am to say that later on in the other half of winter/spring 2019, she was basically embarassed about her past actions in spring 2017 and just wanted to throw them under the rug.
Alas, it was on a rainy day that I spoke to her in the main building. In these comfy chairs they had in that building. I think to say that I started talking about graphic design and the sort. She was completely in a different world. I showed her my business cards-ones that I printed for the porfolio class and in that time period or since the end of spring 2018/May 2018 was trying to get rid of them all! These were basically a waste of money albeit just getting a grade of a "D" that was just tacked on regardless of all my efforts in the class. To her, taking the portfolio class by this racist dean was a privilege and I am to say that, she was still naive. I am to say that you should note some people are just hard headed and the prospect of death like with the coronavirus would not get them to change their perspective. I don't sense that she was that type of individual but just a naive person out right. Probably had been fed extensive lies by the teacher's pet that really glamorized some things that just weren't pretty. I am to say that you can would be able to note that really none of the works people create of the "self-indulgent" route create anything that is worthy of their excessive praise and drama. Their works often look like cheap knock off variants in the grocery store! I am to say they look like shit. So ya, this person thought she was amongst the elites and really was just going to win in life and ya-da-da. The thing is you don't win when all those who want to hire you are just brands and things that just cater to a low caliber look. I mean, these people and this woman included really should have been snapped into life by the academic program and that they weren't better than anyone but the program at the community college wanted to make them ahead of everyone else despite their works not ever being the best. I mean, there are several instances where I know there is no genius running even with the teachers of that community college's graphic design program. Two times have they copied my works. I mean the first one was an assignment in spring 2016. The next one was a post I have on this website from 2014 at least.
If am to say that these people this woman was praised by and looking up to were and are trash. Like sincerly, they should not be teaching.They promote people being the "edge of the competition" when they are just chumps and lack skill. I am to say that I overlooked all of this and well they did no yet find somehow the post from 2014 to copy my ideas. There are often to be said that many elements this program never thought of and would not have thought of if I never came into their program for them to copy ideas. I knew I was not going to change her mind at all. Significantly she might have been excited for the portfolio class but later on was just discouraged from education by the end of things. Probably with the dean's talk of , "there is really no bachelor level degree of graphic design and well I got in college a fine art degree". I am to say that really much the teacher as he did in my class probably just low key told the people that they were idiots and very much could never ever hope to accel at a four year college. Saying its expensive and ya- da-da. The woman also had probably the walmart teacher's pet telling them it was not worth it going to school because they weren't.
If anything folks, this person was just like many being forced into a barrier for advancement. Whilst you can advance to better things in graphic design and be apart of these extreme efforts of fancy graphic design companies and the such, making logos for university's football teams and Apple-its very hard to do that. And very hard to do that without a degree and without a mind or a sense of self you think for yourself. The woman I was talking to by the end of spring 2019 had given up hope. Or rather was holding onto a "reality that would never come". She basically had no original ideas, people just told her she was good and really nothing more-never much gave an improvement but yet they would always have harsh advice for me, " a veteran of their program". Yet I put veteran of their program in quoatations because they refused to recognize me at all because I sure as hell was not these backward people's favorite. Just the person they steal ideas from. In fact I have in my room on my wall, proof of their steal for that one time. I also have proof on this site of the other time but when I realized what they copied and who must of done it-probably one of the teachers or some teachers pet connected to the teacher( like the walmart woman before who wanted cookie points for saying I made her master mad)-I am say I was furious to the point of vomitting. I never picked up the issue much for that reason. This is to say that this program goes the distance to steal works and styles from its students and never credits them and yet only praised people who are the equivalent of peons. Don't have that great of skills really to what they want to act like: acting like they are top designer at a firm who makes a large hotel's branding materials. Greatly, no one who basically is ever liked by this graphic design program has any real ideas. They just follow the leader and that gets them no where in real life. I might add that these people are 18+ years old and many times even older than 30( I have stories from fall 2016 really) and should not be falling into some faux notion of superiority and benefits that never are but self imposed and reinforced delusions. They never translate into the real world or real market.
If your school markets your skills for an event in which you cannot refuse for a large letter gradethat basically takes a whole fucking day," free graphic design"-you ought to run. Simply the campus which I refer to always as the flooded one always and I mean always tries to take advantage of free labor and yet gives really no future opportunities for people to actually start a career in graphic design aside from a degree that usually has to be wretched from the dean's portfolio class where he will just look angrily at you on graduation day wishing he could have "done more to make you fail to where it would not be questioned how unfair things are".
Really much the woman ultimately was basically discouraged from pursuing anything further from a peer group within the graphic design program that wanted to place her and guilible people like her on a pedastal for very low standards really that strangely never applied to anyone else who had the ideas in which they were going to rip off. I am easily saying that the whole education system at this flooded campus over two years just built her up with false ideas and illusions just to fail or be very limited in what she could do in graphic design without having to work extensively and wish for a miracle to get ahead. Maybe she hoped she would be working for one of the larger companies eventually but even I am to say that she had no original ideas surrounded by clowns. None. Which actually makes it impossible for this person to advance forward in the industry even if she just worked at it without the credentials. I am literally telling you that with an associates degree there still aren't many jobs to be had. Now, to be noted, this is important to everything because never did I dare to break her bubble of future success. Yet I realized at the end of spring 2019, I had just let another person fall into the abyss and did not even try to help them at all. I did not even try to because past experiences teach me that its better to get to know someone so I can write about it later. This does not make me abnormal when if I did tell her the real facts of anything and told her the stuff of real life as I had graduated from their program ( and why was not I employed? Questions?), she would have rejected the ideas and just treated me with hostility and I would not know anything about her really. The thing is to be said is that the whole thing was dead in the water from the start if you have to be approaching a person like surgery. Slowly trying to see however I was, my real attraction to this individual and what was behind the spark of interest for both of us on that staircase platform before we remembered a "past".
3
Was I a bad actor for not discouraged explicitly their behavior?
I mean there was some person I did tell about what they should do to get ahead in the industry and actually go somewhere that would not hinder them-yet does that mean I cared more about this person than the other(the woman who is the featured person of this article)? Probably so. Especially when I was more interested in them and realized that they weren't a lost cause. I am to say that I was not that crazy about this person. If anything I put the least amount of emotional effort into this individual. All I did was relatively invesigative and really much then to get a better level of communication with them so things would not be awkard and then potentially toxic between us ( there are experiences folks that some people who hold interest in you later are just bad people to even be dealing with). Oh, I am to say that really much, they just got a fraction of my attention really. I did not say " I am going to commit to this person like we are in a relationship". Nope, I did not. Really much, this person was just someone I had interest in and really much did not invest all the way to shine the light on what a disaster filled path they were headed. I mean if an adult wants to act in a way that is really stupid and really unconsciousable-they should be able to act like it because that is the true them or what they choose to be. Literally trying to change them without ever knowing them or developing a connection is useless and frankly you don't own the person-so why is it your right to intervene with them especially when they will not often change their morals even if you gave a convincing argument.
Oft to tell you the thing about the earlier part of winter/spring 2019, that day I first talked with them did take alot of courage and basically they weren't so easy to speak to. And only over time did you get able to speak better to them but by the third time, they just up and left to be apart of their special crowd and yea-that is when I realized the great limits to speaking with them. Yet however; once a fire was set-the smoke continued until I knowing what usually comes next if you leave a fire on too long; went to go and tend to it and maybe put it out. I am to say that there are some times where you speak to women and they think they are entitled to "own" you or do some harm to you.
For idiots in this world-they try to merit drawing a crime and really much try to control another person who is in no one way connected to them and even if they were connected it surely would be an abuse to stop a person from drawing to be something of a racist stereotype. I am to say that this example points to the fact that some people don't realize they cannot treat people as equals. They cannot respect them and most importantly try to dress up anything that is truly abusive, evil and self hindering to the person as a good. Ultimately, I find that some people are just bad people. I envisioned to myself that namely this Keyla person could very much just become a bad person by the influences she was constantly with and how gulible she was. But also she could be a good person just stuck with bad people and bad ideas. Yet I assert that you leave on a fire too long, it burns down the forest. It makes it harder for you to meet others. What if a person tried to assert that you had done them something wrong or that you were their significant other whilst you were vying for another-certainly these things would drive people away from you.I am to say that I had been around to know something or another about leaving a fire on too damn long. You leave a fire on;oh, the women always come back to bite you when they weren't good people at all. Yes, strangely-the good ones never come to actually be with you at all.
Alas, this person Keyla, could either be good or she could be bad as I realized. Even with her being apart of a malicious group did not iniately mean that she was a bad person. She was just naive to an extent even when an adult should not be. But if we are to go off feelings of what I felt when the person just up and left midspeech of when I was right then and there talking with them-rudeness comes to mind. Really much I did not pursue speaking with this person until later just to save my ass and find a way to go " to the girl side " of the class. Yet it really did not stop that guy who I call a creep from trying to speaking to me when I was trying to talk to women. I am to say that there in that place were just boundaries and barriers all around the place especially when to reach women.
4
How the wolf wearing sheep realized it was a sheep( the end).
I will spare you the suspense; I really at the last moment decided that really I did not even like the person called Keyla and just went to go and talk with someone else I saw was more like me and not with this "dying loser air of pretentiousness". Really by the end of spring 2019, the person called Keyla was waivering in her self image and overall confidence in her future because you know what? Maybe she realized that I was trying to give her advice and that I actually had graduated before her and was still a student for some reason. She was not a dumb person at all, I realized at the end of the semester; but just a person who was led on like a train on tracks to a brick wall. Seriously, the last day she made alot of looks my way. I was deciding if I should use my limited time to speak to her; yet I realized that should a person have to chase so intenstively over another? At that from experience they just would not even be receptive towards me realizing a fear in me for ever telling of real life and not delusions painted by an utterly racist graphic design program. Alas, they were avoiding me and really much like the plague which was not a good sign. I mean to say up to the end of the semester, oh we talked and we did talk to were we were still amicable. Yet they were always hard to oepn up and really much at the end of the day after so much prying and then them sending me these carnivore signals.
Carnivore signals like a nervous wolf circling a dear because it knows it has meat to feed it in the most pure sense of "adding positively into their lives". Basically wanting to believe for a small moment after a certain grand realization; that the person is insigificant just because of a in place "status quo" of their peers but finally waking up to realize that they mean more to them than this uncanny false image and that they are a person. Yet only want to eat them before they awake to their senses as a revealation they came to -made them realize they were a sheep instead of a wolf. Wanting to harm this person by depriving them of a proper affirmation of "they are with them or they are against them". Just to eat them down whilst their delusion stands so they don't have to actually deal with any of the consequences of their actions in reality yet they don't actually have a choice in the matter as basically no one does.
In the end I just saw that this person never had the courage to even really talk to me when that is what they wanted to do and whilst I did talk to them, they were hastility avoiding me and mostly refused to make any eye contact at all or rather were too shy to. The thing is that really, I just could have gone after them the last day of school but that would mean I would myself had to admit that I liked them outright so much to even risk so much face being thrown out of the window. I would have to chase them as they left that day and try to speak to them as they left. Or as the movies do exlaim like a mad man, " I like you" or even use the "L" word. I mean it to be sure and true that really, I could have gone to find her and sit with her and tell her what I intended to the time before that yet a person does not like being second to anything and treated repeatedly as a second effort especially when a graphic design program does exactly the same. Oft, I did not chase that person at all even when more I was more culturally similar to her than the other person I did go and chase that last day of the semester. In culture I mean that they weren't a person far from my expectations and knowledge. It does not mean their race at all. Yet I am to say that whilst they started to act on my fragmented and maybe "programmed" advice-they did so never to thank me but to be "fearful of me". Almost as if they were afarid of coming back to the school again because they lacked requirements to continue and its almost as if they realized that they would not be popular again with the people of the graphic design program and that they were just used as a star for a semester really and then thrown out of any sympathy.
5
Why there were no real ramfications of any real logical loss in not giving it a romantic movie ending. Yet there probably was on the other side of the coin of me being very assertive to think my move was right when it was solely based in logic and how the person actually behaved.
So I am to say that whilst they were nice to me and I probably could have started a relationship with them that day and they would have been "up" to it; would it even really be of any real respect? Simply they took the advice only because they realized it benefited them to their logical means and while I love the fact they had genius, in some ways and many ways they were rude when they don't make a point to express to a person they regularly in the later semester talked to some verbal expression of thanks. Like never realizing that people would like to hear that they "helped them along". Almost as if they only realized you were a person just because you gave some knowledge that broke the ideas people wanted to pass you off as in their circles. Never actually appreciating you but yet just taking advantage of you and then treating you in a way that was just bad. Looking upon you as if they feared you and realizing that the facade person they interact as rather not accept you as the real self would rather. Really much just trying as I mentioned before to stay with a program that for them and everyone was just going to fall off anyways-they were just lucky enough to have enough mind, heart and soul to realize their bad acting before it was too late. Yea, basically they ran off into the day after they turned everything in as if trying to run away from me. I mean they looked at me and I of course looked at them and they sped off. I am to say that one did not feel up to either being embarassed or called a creep just to chase the person.
The person I did go and chase folks that day, was the person who insulted Zino Flyboy with her white "anarcharist" friends. Like those people dressed like racists. Yet me being of kind heart and probably realizing that she was just jealous-gave her a second chance. Did that second chance amount to much of anything of what I was expected a year later? The answer is that really much; I should have concentrated enough to have time enough to speak to these two people so everything did not come to a last minute basis of "pick the torture". Speaking to that individual was not easy however in a courage stand point; and this would be another story. Yet Keyla just faded into the wind or rather she ran because she was basically if you have context clues-refused to actually give me any real respect in the end. Yea and this was after some person who approached me with interest told me that I was "ugly" and they in some impromptu nearly flooded-in gant of a party dry humped another dude on the community's college special couches in its main building's new wing. So I am to say that I was over giving people chances when they had already decided what game they were playing and it was not the same as mine. The person who insulted my work whilst problematic for two issues~ was not a type of person so caught up in their pride that they would not give people any respect or just close down and refuse to be held accountable for their own actions. I am to say that it felt good to give up on Keyla, in truth because they were just going to be trouble anyways if I even started a relationship. Probably not becoming the abuser as in the example I made earlier but someone always with hindered speech, lacking respect for you and just overall an inability to even open up really.
I basically could leave the record at that. There are much more details and between and no, I don't believe the person in question of this article is actually a good person at all but a wannabe know it all and self centered individual.
Comments
Post a Comment