Some things to recognize.
Yea, so basically what I drew on the site last year in fall 2019 about Mind Games, were just some connecting pieces to add to the 2018 fall story. Really much then, some events you realize could be revised and realized that they were improper. The biggest thing is that a recolor got more views than any of these later revised events and even ones that continued the story further. Nothing will change however. Many events will still carry over, its just many events will now be around them.
I think its time to look back on a comic from the last year that revises a good misconceptioned element of the earlier fall 2019 attempt in September. I will release the small comic again on Friday. Pay it forward on my Patreon for 5 dollars under the Gray Tier and I move it up to today. I am to say that whilst you could find it online, the particular comic I am speaking about-may people would not know were to find any of my comics. To be honest; I cannot post any comics to this site anymore really because it would be too much a loss of a "high valued asset". I mean why should I show anything for free when people just write it off, forget about it and most importantly forget about my works. In all things, I actually stopped putting works online because of bad third parties and eventually the service I used for comics called Tapas, has stopped supporting people placing their comics in their own websites using their plugin and so I really am to say it would be pointless to post when it could just as easily be vulnerable to being stolen. Yet I am only posting a comic here to make a point about something in the past.
Yes, I am to say in 2018-the comic I posted in fall 2019 later would have gotten massive views but my audience was cast away by the end of Google + and frankly did not retain any much of an audience past that. Oh yea, I mean 4 views to a comic is basically an insult especially when you shared in three places and I am to say there are not many places to post your works on the net anymore unless you post self centered, dumb, unintelligible tirades about you, your spouse/person you are dating and your stupid cat. It is places like Buzzfeed and Bored Panda which are basically just these pop culture authorities who love Marvel movies but never read a comic, comment on what is art and feature artworks they think is cute and funny and really much just be what anyone could call a " whitespace". Or rather a place where only people liked by a certain hideous brand of culture can have a space. People who are truly so hateful and dumb they think everyone gives a fuck about a cat or a fucking dog and yet treat black people with an expression of vile and disgust. I am not a person who would ever be credited on Buzzfeed or Bored Panda for the fact that I am not full of shit and not some pop culture proliferator. Alas, the space I have to even post anything shrunk by the end of fall 2019. Really much dried up and yea, people could only be reeled in by improvement.
Yea, I really am not just going to post the comic again even if I have better my own situation that third parties and people have ruined. I really want to know if the audience feels the weight on my back and does what is "just" and appropriate to alleviate that weight. If I ever get any five dollars then I know the answer. If I don't, I know the answer. But simply, no retribution will come out of not getting a result but later dates to release things. I grant you that if you want content fast, pay up and if you don't-stay true to being a stubborn person who just watches and then turns away when it benefits them.
Comments
Post a Comment