Launching 4 progress
Now, after a month and some, the first volume is ready for the next step. I of course do have to finish the ending of the work but its more complete at the stage it is at-than other works. I guess because I had a large draft before the current one and alot of ideas were already put out in the open. But yet the month prior, I am to say some new ideas were added from the summer 2018 version of the work. The work is better than the one that was created in summer 2018 by far in the element it follows the original work created in 2011 and adds some minimal efforts from the 2018 version.
I did create up to the 9 and 10 volumes in a modernized draft in October. Basically, I updated the 9 and 10 volumes from the 2015 version of the Launching 4 draft. Yet the volume 1 has about 30 serials and coupled with other materials will eventually make for a good first release of the story Launching 4.
Regardless if anyone appreciates the effort, I think that I have done a good job on the work alone and relatively it will be good to actually get the work out there for the first time. And that is all that counts.
Comments
Post a Comment