MM culture; mk mzodern 2016.
May 28,2018
This could be the day where I started the review-to capture all my past works and experiences into one tome. Two years later, very much can be said to have done this yet twice over and even maybe a third time. I remade the original picture in mischief. I think I got some of the color elements wrong and did not import the woman directly in but its good enough I think. Basically got two different styles per time going on-that is essentially what is happening when you practice over time.
I realize that 2018 had a lot of pictures. They are left underappreciated today. Like my whole efforts everyday had pictures and really much no one respected that. I think its nice to revitalize these past images. This was originally and is apart of the review still yet continues a new meaning of revitalization than a review.


Comments
Post a Comment