Mind Games Progress.
Read this: Mind Games progress
So pretty much if you actually look at the original work of Mind Games back in 2016 early, you will find all the events that happen but in a smaller order. Most importantly is that you will find that early 2019 is the not the first time an event was attempted to be told. Rather it has been revised three times with the fall 2019 version being the most accurate. Yet I was not conscious of this at all yet it still keeps the same order each and every time I tell the story. I wonder why?( a bit of sarcasm here)
Alas, the story is going to basically start at the point it did in the drawn chronicle of last year or rather go back to it. The story is now solid and does not necessarily need pages to bridge the gaps. What I have now, tells a story and a good one at that.
Eventually will reach up to the pinnacle of the first image I drew when announcing the event again.
Comments
Post a Comment