The real dangers of meeting stick in the mud people.

    Now, we are getting to the real danger. The very tipping point. I mean, if I wanted a happy ending for anything I should have basically just stopped speaking to the people who basically turn out to be the "antithesis of you and your beliefs". I did not. After the person who had the female version of my name, the Keyla individual and the Andreya individual-I basically did happen upon a one person one day. They were in my opinion very attractive. I know I have their name written down somewhere but really I think it was something allong the lines of Brianna.  They were not better in communication than anyone of the recent as in the Keyla and Andreya individuals. I mean I asked to sit with them and tried to start a conversation-they just while saying yes; refused to say anything at all. They were busy studying probably inefficiently I am to say. No one gets any good studying done out in the public of that school really enough and yea-experience in being along with the people who study in the public school grounds and then come to class to just get bad grades was a common one. Much and Much, I am to say that some people really don't get how to study at all and really much use that as an excuse to be antisocial but what do I know? I mean seriously-times were I have gotten good grades is when and always when I studied at home. Alas, this person was somewhat stupid I am to say. They really had no communication skills. I thought for a moment there was something wrong with the later generation of latina women who were just three years younger than me or 20 years old or in that range. But no, its just some people really are just these stiff neck type people who just really won't open up unless you are of their exact same culture or that you are white. Let us just say that. Anyways, so frankly sitting that person did not work. I saw them once again in the improvised library which was also a computer lab but they wanted to show interest somewhat then but it was too late really much for them. I am to say the person was an idiot. I am being cruel in this estimate. You sit there and just feel like a criminal for engaging in normal human conversation by the lacking element of a person to recognize the behavior as valid because they obviously have no communication skills or any merits behind it. So there was no luck folks at all, in talking to women at the start and really much I just figured that it was a lost venture already.

  The thing is I only made it worse by associating with these people who would stem from a person called Diamond in fall 2018. If you recall earlier, she was the person with the crazy eyes and tried to call me a nickname but of course changed her mind. If I did not include that in the prior record-its probably because so much things were wonky and messed up with that person that anything you can say later about them would be for comedic effect.  Alas, folks, I messed up big. Not only did I associate with a wannabe sleeper all day at the front of the building, I went and associated with two crazy women. I am to say these people had issues and when I say people have issues, they really do. To be to the point this Diamond individual would only introduce just bad characters and I mean bad characters. Like; you can tell how messed up a person is by the company they keep. But in that time frame-I was still giving the person the merits of being sane and really did not know them and thus gave them a chance to continue being a friend. They at the end of fall 2018, said in a text message that they weren't interested in me and the such. Alas, the relationship was left on a friendship status at the time. I had a positive deposition to them albeit red flags I should have jumped out of the way for. You, know its messed up when on you regard the person as "thing 1" and then their friend, "thing 2".

  Their friend they were with one day at the consuelor's office called Valerie was attractive. They were the person that actually drew me in. I mean, I was not even trying to be with this "Diamond" individual at all but the individual called Valerie. Yet I am to say that if anyone took up with former's behavior that  just lacked of respect and responsibility for their own actions and behaviors-they were crazy too. In the long haul. I did not even really get to know much about Valerie on a deep personal level but a personal level of "insult". 

   Alas, these two people Diamond and Valerie were basically let say not the most smart people in the world. They basically ran theirselves dry finding "alternative solutions" to their problems and even ignoring them that normal people would just up and notice the simple solution.  Often Valerie would excuse Diamond's lacking notions that she should not get mental help and really much the Diamond individual often refused to note anything of why anything went wrong with anyone she was with-that were men she had interest in; was simply not because she was mentally ill but because of her "personality traits". Giving a lot of excuses to things that are easily noted to people who have mental trouble yet refuse to get any help and pin their troubles on other things. I am to say that this realization only came through time.

  You see, I basically was like a third wheel in their friend circle. Only so I could learn more about Valerie and not be necessarily bugged by Diamond. Its honestly here and there that you realize in their daily talks; that never once did Diamond ever refer to you as a person they held interest in or even seemed to regard as a man. The person always spoke to me belittling like as if I was a child. I basically was older than the individual and just let her talk so I could hopefully learn more about the Valerie individual. So, really I am to say that this matters why? The Diamond person was always trying to get with some man in some overtly excessive manner. She tried to help one dude get a job at the school. He only returned that by what? Not wanting to be with her probably because he realized she was nuts. The 2nd dude was her childhood friend that I later after the initial time I would hang out with these two women-would hang out with him, Diamond and her lesser than nice other friend( who somehow later thought I was interested in them). This dude had a girlfriend which I am to assume was another person I became interested in after the time I would become the third wheel in the friend circle and that person had noted that they had a boyfriend. Similarly, they were emotional distraught the same time period Diamond and her male friend shacked up together. As in the dude cheated on his girlfriend. I would learn of this from later friends of Diamond~ there was to be said some time in between where I met this guy and then the other friends of Diamond who were trash by the way; when this whole thing would happen. Somehow this one woman I was trying to not speak to for the fact that she had a boyfriend was emotional distraught in the same time period. I wonder why? But it could have just be a coincidence. Alas, apparently the guy was just to be denied a relationship with the Diamond individual and basically told her( Diamond) that she needed help. I am to say that it did not stop there. This British guy who was an immigrant into that country from a formerly french occupied African country, so was smithen by the Diamond individual. Like very much and she was too but ultimately like anyone else and me included-just played around with the thought of them and then tossed them aside. I mean to say that person called Diamond really did not like me that much and I glad in that part. By the last dude, she was talking about ," banging him and having his children". She did not actually say that but what she said was," I was just thinking about in government how I just want to have sex with you". My favorite line from her sex crazed estate was when I came to greet either one of these people: Diamond and her male friend; really then at the end of the semester I was only sticking around to see if I could speak to Valerie through Diamond. She basically said because I had not dried my hands and gotten hand santizer to me, " why (my name) are your hands wet, did you jack off in the restroom". Like wow.

    I am to say to you that whilst Diamond always realized she had trouble with men, I was never a man to the person but a person to literally belittle. Oft, in that day later on my response to her ultimately was, " how is Valerie doing?" She responded by yelling, " you little!" I am to say that really much this person did not know how to treat people who she was interested in and certain I am glad that she never saw me as a man because those three dudes afterwards certainly were mentally and emotionally hurt. I am to say about her childhood friend and the British-African dude. Especially the British-African dude. He was just being toyed with. I am to say I often did see myself in this dude from something of things that happened in my highschool years. Yet this guy was just going through it once and really I was not there for him or his real friend at all and just there to honestly get to know the woman called Valerie. Yet she eventually stopped shopping up and frankly got too damn close to two of Diamond's later friends. Really nothing good would come out of that. I am to say that you should not try to make up advantage out of a disadvantage where the original person was not an advantage at all but a disadvantage carrying other disadvantages.

     If anything I was lucky enough to not have this person stick so heavily to me and then toy with me heavily as she did the others. It more that its not actually luck when it comes to it because those other three dudes were kinda of stupid and just gullible. I knew when to not be engaged with the idea of being with the person called Diamond but for others I find that it was very hard for them. Maybe they just liked a bit of crazy in their lives or just were stupid. I am to say that the last dude got the worst of it. Time and time again, this dude tried to be with that woman and she would silently and covertly turn him down and he would just stick by her side like a loyal dog. Yet I was not loyal to the person at all. Its to say by the end of things I did not like either Diamond or Valerie at all. I realized I had wasted my time in chasing after Valerie really much. I could have just focused on other people who were let's say were actually sane and not people who realized they were unhealthy in their behavior yet refused to do anything to change it. Though it really did take me to the end to safely say that either one of them and both of them were crazy. Yes. I will tell you that really much the British-African dude too was after Valerie but as a secondary option and would always joke about her and even probably caught on that I was actually interested in her. Now, I am really much to say that really much I did get to speak to Valerie once or twice alone but really the second time-she really just blew me off. And that was the end of the effort, really.

    So I am to say things only got more complicated as time went on and I chased after the woman called Valerie and even in the end it was a waste of time. I mean really enough there were times were I could have just up and got together with the person called Diamond but really I realized how dangerous she was to anyone mental sanity before she wrecked about two more guy's sanity. Like there was one instance in where she looked at me as if I was "the one". I asked her why she was looking at me. She said, " its nothing". Yet I do say it probably would have been wrong to even try to capitalize on a moment of her desperation as this was after she had broken up with the first guy. I mean to say that really there are some things you just don't do folks and I did not take advantage of the person at all. Yet if I had, at least two guys would have been spared if you had to imagine that.  I am to say that point where she looked at me and I looked at her would be like the abyss of time, a certain fixture in time for either person that defined their history.  Yes, no way in my conscious could I be in a relationship where I would be the abuser cause that is exactly what I would be doing if I took advantage of a person at their weakest. 

    Alas at the start of spring/winter 2019, these two people Diamond and Valerie were to be my friends and slowly through drama mainly on the part of Diamond would cease to become friends at all. I mean, I still have the woman's phone number in my phone and I am very lazy about keeping up my phone, so I never have ever deleted it ever. I am to say that really nothing ever turned out good in the end but I just slowly conceded so the woman called Diamond would not trail behind me. Yet in fall 2019 nearest the end and around this time of the year last year, I did see her again in the newly remodeled library.

    In the end, I am to say the drama experienced with these two people and people connected to them really took up alot of my time and really enough-I wasted so much time with these people and namely could have been working more on my works than hanging out with people who honestly did not matter in the grand scheme of things. Each level of involvement, the consequences just got worse and readily nothing good ever came out of being amongst these people. In all, there were several different time periods of being involved with either one of the two people and closely nearest the end-they were not to even be my friends at all. Really much after  I stopped hanging out with Diamond, her male friend and her other friend for a period, that is truly when the friendship ended. 

Comments

Popular Posts