Rather the Start.

    A good part of Mind Games is done(rather the start). Long road it was to even create it if you look at it in a span of 4 years. Alas, I am to say it will not be released on any free to view platform and really enough whatever images I post here is all you will get to view. More work is to continue but will be different not so much from what was in the 2019 version albeit some additions that include the original story. I'd like to think of these elements as missing pieces.

   Now, tomorrow or today will release another post that will contain the visual element of Mind Games. Alas people, you could have gotten this post earlier but yet no one supported any monetary contribution to getting things out earlier. Anyways the post tomorrow is a revised element from later fall 2019 that improved an idea from earlier fall 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts