Gentalia.

 I got censored for the depiction of gentalia. Yea,da, da.

 I got censored for the depiction of gentalia. Yea,da, da.

Ya, know what happens in netflix and chill

but I am going to be real

I am not going to play some mind games

-yet the gentalia is the smooth flakes

on the cereal to the milky milk

and that's the real deal

it would be surreal to not show what is real

you nervous,

wipe your corporate brow

you solemn haunty cow.


I made the showing of gentalia

no one likes

call it real sex.

real sex

in cartoons.

Drawings you don't understand 

or even like.

Corporate risk and then flight.


Who cares about you?

What the fuck do I look like

going to bite your cow dung.

oh-hum-hum.

Eating some much shit; I 

think its chocolate.

I think its chocolate!

Who cares about me?

Eat this shit like its chocolate.


 I got censored for the depiction of gentalia. Yea,da, da.

 I got censored for the depiction of gentalia. Yea,da, da.



Comments

Popular Posts