A change into the world of mine by Mind Games
Mind Games.
Today I realize there is something that has concluded. The need to make the true story of Mind Games. This version I have created is more accurate to the original ideas but not so different from the element of before in 2019. Many days for four years kept the original story under the hood or shield to be more accurate because I feared retribution and damage to my work if I ever worked on it open and out. I never tell anyone I ever know about Mind Games and yes, they really aren't that great of dependable people when you cannot do this. Really can never be an asset to storytelling in general so why would they ever be an asset to avant garde approaches?
Continued the story a bit more today from possibly the two angles discussed earlier. The point A of a fixture and then another Point B of another fixture. Some adaptation of the first original story has been granted to and justly to on this day prior. The morning of Monday I basically started it and then continued it yesterday when I woke up. Literally, I just then moved onto another point until I got hungry. I did return for a while and yes it was the night again till morning where at past 4 am I was working on this thing. Now, I have more sustainal ground.
Yes, and yes. I think That years of being underground with this work has paid off. Truly, I really don't care what anyone thinks. This is a work in truly I have worked for. No one else can do the work and no one else will, I realize. But a person has to treat theirselves right and I realize it takes time to make the works count. But I am to say if you collect one page a day for a 100 days, what do you have at the end-100 pages! Its better to start than never not begin.
Now, I recount the past of Mindgames and where I began in 2020, I was washed up in many things and many terrible things too especially a very low lack of support from any function of society, racism, nepotism and that good olde Trump Administration bringing out the racists who kept silent. If not terrible things I had to go through. Had to advert my efforts to continue on the path to creating this story, it just became harder and harder. Eventually I fought against the tide in a world where people would like to be diseased and they would like to be impoverished by low effort-high pay out ideas that gives no one anything in the end but strife and a false sense of worth. What I am to say is that really many people will never be as devote as me to experience the amount of knock back at all, they are too cowardly and frankly just want to skip the growth of character they need to be artists.
I think that why I am doing the New League is to show that my struggle of creating anything is not unique but a world wide problem for creators of comics across time. Literally, I should have never had to live four years in the way I lived them. Just being pushed along in a river of bad souls and screams as I tired to do this work. People need to be educated on the actual process behind things and not that comics are an "American thing". That they are a global thing and a human thing as people always come across the same problems.
I reflect on my current Mind Games as the end of a status quo where I drifted and now I can uplift so no one drifts again.
Comments
Post a Comment