Rocket Girl the story

 I am to say that blogger deleted a good post I wrote about Ladyquest and so I am fuming. Never in the old model does this happen, heck it's a liability for users and blogger itself as their competitors-tumblr and WordPress don't ever have such an issue.

Going to take a moment to talk about Rocket Girl in this jest. The project is simply original and really it is still a developing idea. I might say that could mean numerous things. It could be a short story in the end or an experimental work or something of a full series.

I think I will aim for a full series this time around. It will be basically a new work in which you are already acquainted with somewhat. Some things might change and well that is just the creative process however at the moment don't see any changes to the story at all.

Comments

Popular Posts