A statement.

 How Facebook Deprived Me of Self Expression and Even Communicating with My Friends and Thus Defeated its own purpose.

   Once upon a time, Facebook was not a megacorporation set on controlling you or your data. Nope, it was not. Rather, it was a place to just meet up with your friends and acquitances from real life in a virtual setting. That was the real appeal of it of course. But yet it slowly by 2013 started a descendent into an unreturnable path. It sought to be come the beast of money. It started treated its users as capital. Using their information and fundling it to third parties who true deep and dark cookie regimes would track people through the internet pestering them in ads whether on Buzzfeed or the Flash Gaming site-to buy something they garnered they would be interested from the data. Facebook realized greatly by 2014 that it had to eloquently keep a civil face and keep Facebook civil. Whereas in that time, the place became a place of large and heavy comment political warfares. It realized it needed to keep its sheep, the users well tended so they could shear their wool for third parties. They want to retain user ship and make the site more friendly as people weren't going to be divided by political ideas. Imposed stringent community guidelines and made it a sin for anyone to speak out against others especially when they actually had the possessed qualities they said. They really would start a dangerous path to picking sides of an argument they had no business in. Many good people then left the site realizing how terrible it was for Facebook to stick up for those immoral at heart. Truly Facebook since 2016 has been one that has been on the bad side of politics. Punishing people of color, supporting republicans and dictators and causing fake news misinformation that lead to the catastrophic result in part of Donald Trump being elected the 45th President of the United States. If not working the same nightmare in other countries.

    I am to say that in 2013 up to 2016 end, would post on Facebook to the people who were "My Friends" on Facebook even if in real life there was great love lost-this site and they would read it and I would be able to express myself through that. Facebook and its stringent guidelines known for taking the wrong side and often punishing any person of color who is activist or knows what is going on basically stripped me of posting anything to to my main personal account on the grounds I had infringed on their community guidelines because I called some one a racist in which they truly were. It is to say that it comes to no surprise that Zuckerberg, the leader of facebook  himself is a closet racist trying to rip Hawaiian people off their cultural land so he can have a vacation home. I believe that and I truly ensure that nothing I ever posted was wrong but Facebook was more interested in keeping people silent whilst allowing others to be more vocal.

    I might have joined this site of facebook under the premise of connecting with friends online but dare speak for racial equality in anything and I am banned because of "community guidelines". I stress that Facebook has become not a place to meet friends from reality but a place where they try to tell you-you are useless(to them making money and not a valued customer but a detractor), are bad and doing something wrong and namely are destroying their faulty peace in which they will allow racists and problematic people to speak over those who want a better world. I am to say that Facebook has defeated its own purpose. It rather for the sake of keeping its users as monetary objects as sheep to be swell of their wool from time to time if not constant imposes a faulty peace where it punishes the good people just to keep its bottomline running. Forgetting that it was created to connect people and not to divide them. Truly trying to control how people communicate and express theirselves is an infringement on American values itself and I myself will say that they have ostracized me from reaching anyone I wish to reach in the way I choose. People should not be subverted for monetary gain. People should be respected as guests sharing a room and a space under a courteous host. But that- a courteous host is what Facebook can never be.

Comments

Popular Posts