Andreya.
Andreya.
This person I did talk to briefly in the early winter/spring 2019 was a person I did encounter in fall 2018. Oh, they were in this common halfway at a the "minority campus" or should I call the "commonwealth campus" yet that might be repetitive giving that community colleges are to be cheaper and more efficient than colleges. This person waved at me just out of the blue. They were a type of a person wearing a yellow shirt, fray short blue jeans and that type of style of wear. Really much I was nice to wave back. Not the most attractive person I thought then but it was the nice action that counted.
Literally, what I did go to see in the next semester was that they switched to the "flooded campus". They seemed to be different, energetic like a jerk and over confident just walking all over the place. I always wanted to see what they were about so one day I went to talk to them.
Oh, it was like pulling teeth. As if I was interviewing someone for a job interview that was for a high up and demanding position. I asked them about their age, their name and why they were at school(their major) and the such. Pretty much, they were unavialable and seemed to be stopping theirselves from rolling their contrite eyes. They basically were not that much younger than me, 22 or something. Had basically no clue what they were doing but just to get basics done and transfer.
I asked if they liked to look at the movies or any Marvel movies. This was the time period before the last 2 part installment of Infinity War came out. She only said that she saw the Spiderverse Movie really dead and gone in tonal depth. Only a burst of enthausism. Like what? Nothing was even making a connection and this was a person who was interested in me.
Basically I just cut it short and just got up and left. Really I did see them around but they were just always being sometype of cocky jerk all the time. I mean there was nothing behind this person and really much they were just one of those people who change per their environment. I call it as it is. I might have been the top pinnacle of what they were looking for in the "minority campus" but yet when they came to the flooded campus-they obviously decided someone else would be much more cooler and with the norms of the place. I am to say that really were just a person who only was interested in you because you could make them "stand out" and they thought you were a "fashionable item". A person who readily things of other people as interchangable goods and has no respect for anyone.
Like I am to say how can you go from a nice waving person to a person who wants to look at you angry? You would be the same person but they be some sort of different where they are. Yes, a person who only values people for what type of influence they can give them. Honestly, I did not try ever again to be bothered by this person like ever again because I was not interested in them that much. Their hand gesture might had restored my hope in the world in fall 2018 but then again if you are to see who they actually were-there was no need to have any hope when they were just the trash of the trash. So yea, I certainly did not enjoy hanging around with them. But yea, they always wanted to show interest in me when I saw them around campus and then other times not.
I am to say that some people just are not that good of people at all. If anything are immarture, stubborn and really much just like venus flytraps. Like even if you could have gotten into a relationship with the person it would be very toxic and that person would encourage tons of self hatred for their followings of "trends". But I am to say they really were like a background character to my adventures as they were always near.
Comments
Post a Comment