Music on my Ativa 2009 MP3 player.

 Oliver Penguin!

    Now this project is a hidden in the past type of project. A work that is interesting and a relic of 2011. I remember I bought the album and sole and only album for 9.99 maybe on Amazon as mp3 download for Christmas as 25 dollars at Amazon was a spending allowance granted in a gift that Christmas. It has been with me ever since. I laid in my bed last night and played the first 3 songs out of 10. The album is what I wrote many Kyeombi works to at one point or another, you should note. I was reminded of my childhood or declining childhood-my teenage years and really much I realize that there is so much wonder to this world. What if the two collaborators of this project created another album? Just what if they did. I know they never will again for reasons unknown but I am to say this whole album is unique and you will never find anything quiet like it. Pandora actually mentioned it to be because I listened to Owl City. Yes, even how I found the project was unique. Buying the album taught me to respect music ,it did, I realize and really much I probably would have not bought it at all today with spotify and the such. I mean to say you could not get any previews of what was on the album in the time it was realized or have enough time to listen to all the songs. Pretty much I don't think anyone added it to youtube in the time I was buying it but it was a nice experiment that paid off a bit in a time where it was mystery to what all the songs on the album sounded like. I mean really that I was taught that maybe some you won't always be lucky if you are just going after buying an album for one single or song. You got to to listen to them all. I was only lucky with this project however, had not completely bad songs at all. But things that opened your mind. I tended to listen to the work after Owl City and everything else and only to go to sleep with but yea, it was pretty good as standards go for an experimental project and album unique and one of a kind.

It has a very cold synthetic vibe going on and well, it would certainly not be the music people without any appreciation for music would listen to( those who only listen for trends). I think that listening to this type of music means that you are culturally refined and not like Ed Sheeran who basically sold out to anything and everything with his most recent Album. I mean its full of collaborations and the such but really I had a moment where I considered if this was the same Ed Sheeran  who wrote those guitar like ballads and the sort. I am to say this work is its own project itself and has its own life, true and true. Never to be influenced and never to sell out. Existing all its own.


 
Has interesting style that is cold but explosive in some parts.  
This surely would not fare well with the attention lacking crowd but it is a good song in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts