Change of plans.

The year has been truly adventurous. I changed my tactics from last year. In comparison to last year, I actually got a more conservative way of doing things than last year. There is not much content in fall 2020 than in fall 2019. I mean to say that some works I have not been able to reach because I increased the quality of my works and as well it is essentially a waste to be bothered with promoting all the ideas as I did last year and then receive nothing in return but diminishing returns. I mean to say people really just let me down last year. The more content I gave, the more they took advantage and less views the work got as they seemed to think it was all cheap. This year I have not made that same mistake.

Will be talking about Dream One: Newyork in the upcoming posts as technically, I would have done the idea if I had not changed plans and agendas.

Comments

Popular Posts