wqwq

  I have made my mind to speak on the whole pyshology of what I percieve of women I have come into contact with and everything and anything I have thought about their headspace and really why people go into such troubles to make trouble for me and it will be a long list. I foremost want to say to you that a person envisioned romance akin to tv shows and cartoons but yet I realize most of these shows just have black characters as stereotypes and not even fleshed out people not even deep enough to be considered "real life" but deriatives and bad attempts by people who aren't even black. Most people yearn to see what they see in media depicted in real life but I have to tell you that you will be disappointed with what you get. I have tried to shift my mind and my mentality so many times but I really got tired of not even being myself or trying so hard to fit the mold of what is not normal and what can never be-akin to tolerate these people who act so abnormal and so much disdain for the real me that its all a waste of time. I am to say when a person says they are done. That they are done; there has been too much damage for a person to even go on and for people to think that they are justified they are wrong. I am going to go step by step of people's actions noticeably people who I have written about on this site in the following format.

(name) status of time-what they were doing.

A paragraph describing what they were doing.

How I percieved them thinking.

How I percieved them. 

The actual.

Yes, let's get to the bottom of this.

Comments

Popular Posts