Who will you vote President in 2024?

 Greatly, these are trying times and really much I ask you to unfriend people who are just want to be idiots. That is it and that is that. You honestly don't need to be friends with a person who is republican and no we don't need this front of unity when these people are out to deprive people of how they want to live with any dignity or respect or any quality of life. I say that Joe Biden was full of shit when he urged unification. No, he needed to be affirmative that people were going to be prosecuted for the insurrection and that Trumpism was over.  He was not and just as weak leader has allowed this sham to occur. It falls to people to make things right and continue to keep them right. Liberals need to realize that they must make republican lives living hell. I would not urge violence but I cannot control people but we should not give these entitled cunts what they want. They want a war of the everyday-then they need to be showed how what happens when they fuck around and find out. You cannot have the overreach of these nasty ugly bastards ( there are few attractive Republicans actually because most republicans are inbred I assume-this is a joke) fucking up the way people want to live and how they want the future to be. The future is ours not these hotheaded cunts. I think that people should not get caught up in rage but think and plan what to do in the future to get things back to where they should be. That is to be said that people ought to consider right fucking now who they would vote for President. Not any last minute discourse. Who will you be voting for in 2024? We cannot let the establishment of Democrats current to guide things as they are just weak and really reactive-never making any first moves or any real advancements that help the everyday people. People like to steal my shit but I give people the permission to steal my shit in the following because things need to change; establishment Democrats should take note.

Comments

Popular Posts