Current Endeavors (A)
I did not manage to work nor complete the full effort of what I was going for in that earlier winter 2017 and its to be said that greatly the MK MZ 2 effort split into 6 or 7 eras until the summer and each was a different theme. This was very much before the organizational structure of themes even came about. The themes by the way are an addition from the summer 2018 started by the 1886 mostly and really much. The 1886 stolen by Shonda Rhimes for inspiration on what to do next; I say its just as it is-no joke. So its to be said the MK MZ 2 effort is split into 6 to 7 parts and each will be an effort with its own ideals.
Mission;
Complete foremost the original effort of rewriting early MK MZODERN titles.
Complete the 6 to 7 different eras of MK MZ 2.
Comments
Post a Comment