Just some thoughts.

 Everything failed so miserably I realize deeply to myself in summer 2016. How I was working these hellish hours to create something when in reality all these women who wanted to play these damn games where just playing around and wasting time and really much were being freaking dolts aka people whom would never be my match at any guard or anytime. Just people who leech off any mental prowess a person has and thinks " hmm, odd for a black person to have such a mind". This is what these people have thought and that is what they will continue to do but ironically have no minds theirselves. They crave romantism but they have no faith, no honor and any duty they have is to destroy any chance of faith or honor from those that would give it. I troubled myself too much in the past in that summer 2016. I was really looking for a closure in continuation but people will deny you anything of the such. I think that really much a person will never forget these people but ultimately realize that they are the hubris of women( instead of man which would be the classic term but I am being gender accurate) and wasted so much and have only brought evil into the world. Basically invited discord when it never needed to be. The sum of what they do is like greenlighting an animated work and then cancelling it halfway through because it " does not fit the brand". These people realized I did not kiss the ass of colleges and their false ideals of knowledge and advancement and all their fun and cozy times which were really ugly and nasty. People tried to paint a college experience as an experience that is good of a life time but really the walls are lined with shit and people snuff this shit like crack. They honestly only want discord and disharmony and really will never hesitate to smite or wrong an individual. Its a life where people are introduced to how people will be when there is no law and no order and all religions , cultures and people's family identity are just the stuff akin to the shit on the wall but buried even deeper in the foundation.  I am to say you will never understand society truly least you ever live in a dorm.

I have to tell you folks that greatly-some people will never know the malice that is on their backs that is tangible until you go to a college and be entreated to the nonsense that is girls changing their minds or have it be changed by the people who run the college and the people they interact with. Its to be said that ultimately some and many people have no shame and will always victim theirselves when they surely are the aggressor and the person who ironically betrayed whatever they believed to any religion. I believe god would never smile down on a person who go back on an person they don't know; making that person very special but then when they don't meet the qualities they can cowardly see from afar which ultimately is not even the real case-to subvert this person into an opposite idea of what they first saw is to play putty with a human being and make them art for cowards who are mentally depraved. Its foremost just a person with a lacking spine and a split personality stuck between hope and ambition it would seem but is just a coward spirit who will only try to even register people to even fit in with other humans but ultimately is incapable of even recognizing people as they are. Nor even respecting them.

I have to say there are so many women out there who hate me for no reason and that is to say they were guided wrong and really for all the sake of things don't know me and have overtly politicize me as a person when a person cannot be politicized. I am not a decision; I already am and will forever be like that. They have politicized me because they have been made use of as property and not as people. People who can just be forced to say anything and believe anything when it is not true free will but them being misguided. If free from the shackles of endoctrination and misinformation they would all be great! Never having to think of me as special or even consider me in a way which is asking too much for them even though they are the ones who dare ask the question. Imagine life being so fucked up people try to control your romantic life from facebook, to the universities you go to and really much making sure that anything there is will fail and will be poisoned. I know why I was mocked in spring 2017 and all those times before even in fall 2013 itself-as there were quite a deal of people who did have a problem with me " walking their campus". Its because some people push a not so secret aggression and really much just arc to a world of indifference towards a people. Let me return the favor; and say I really don't give a fuck about what this information being out there will do for people  I once did protect from a faith. But I owe them nothing and really the real closure is telling the truth I realize and never holding anything for people who want to pretend they love you when all they do is hate you.

Comments

Popular Posts