Sarah 2.

 Sarah. Everything that happened.

2013

Was Sarah even nice? I was somehow allured by her even though that she was not the most fit looking person nor actually the most nice looking person. I mean, they looking a bit rough in some of those pictures. The great thing I realized was them being like the leader of the people in the south hall clique. She had this girl underneath her called Minni who literally lived in her dorm room without paying for it and simply this girl was thus kept by this girl called Sarah. This was a fragrant disregard for the rules and at first I liked it; because it showed she was independent and not a clog in the system at first. She had command of people. Always in control with her little narratives. Had this dude called Kyle around her fingers who I think liked her as well but he was not a bastard unlike most of the men in the dorm. The unique cast of characters she had around her where Sally, Sam, Tim, a young Rohini whom at first I was also found of but hmm people do in fact change, three variations of Jenny of which two were with heavy sexual tension and the 3rd wore a hunter's jacket and had a boyfriend but there was something there. Aside from that one Jenny who was white most everyone was a person of color. Sam and Tim are African Americans. Sally is an African. Rohini was the southeast asian descended from India. Sarah and the two Jennys with sexual tension were all asian. I wonder how a person turns out to be apart of a group of asian people with this diversity of friends to just be ultimately what I will say, "anti-black".

Her reach mellowed outside her sorority folks and this group of friends. I mean she did associate with people of my hall which was the North hall and well did not have much command of these people as the other. Greatly the dude called Andrew and Rence where the only friends she actually got from that region rather people would tolerate her bullshit. As time grew forward; the south hall main original cast just became Sarah mostly, Minni, one of the Jenny's here and there interacting with Andrew and Rence , a dude called Tushar and his friend called Jonathan, Ashley who was Jonathan's girlfriend and ultimately this girl called Katherine. Now, in all actuality-I actually already knew Katherine. Both Sarah and Katherine were both Asian but let's say that when Katherine appeared so did her control over people wane and just eventually this person would hang out with both her sorority friends and people in the south hall original and this new group and really much a person just has to say; they liked to be in control.

Now, giving that I liked both Katherine and Sarah whom I actually went for was Katherine because let's be honest-that shit she was doing was hell of toxic and yes while her friend Minni could stay on campus in the room-it literally meant they had to be on the same page or Minni would get kicked out so she could have no agency herself. I think that openly I did not like that her friend's agency was literally non existent and really I felt sorry for the person but at least they had this deal right? I think personally that free will and agency is better than rewards. This is to say that Katherine fell mostly in line with my standards of morals and so that a person would ultimately only pursue Katherine. Yet there were some moments. I think that if I never met Sarah, then she would never have been introduced to the 1975 which I played which she later played and also listened to Walk the Moon when they weren't gay or out of the closet. We had similar musical tastes but this person had quite the ego and literally that is what led to the downfall of anything good. I left out that upon the north hall venture she met this dude called Josh however-unlike Andrew and Rence was not a complete fucking tool. As time did go on; Nadia, Korede and Devante were introduced into the friend group and yes Nadia was another strong figure that even fractioned any of her control and so for some times at the end of fall 2013-you would not see her as much with the group because the thrill of control was gone. She only came and stayed when she felt she was in control like a fucking cat.

Its to be said that ego was Sarah's drug and still is and really would go to anyone to get validation except those people who won't give her that validation or be belittled by her.

2014

I think that in 2014's early period; a dude was actually grateful they knew Sarah regardless of her flaws. She was the girl I most spent time with even though I was casually ignored and then received when she wanted to speak to you-I think I had strong feelings for her to even mention to anyone else that I liked her aka spoke to the dude called Tushar about this and he said, " that's good, you should tell her". I mean I thought she was beautiful. One time she would be hopping down and up the North hall towards me waving hello and she was not wearing a bra so I saw her boobs jiggling and she realized when my mouth was a bit agape that they were and she stopped but still was friendly to me. I am to say that I did not like the sorority folks she let into the dorm as they hated me somewhat for even being black especially this dude and his girl I would repetitively see in the library and around campus.  She perhaps did not know of this but really I just figured that she was just a person who was greatly a smudge anti-black. I have to say that she was not a person who was fake like the smaller Sarah. She had flaws and imperfections and that to me was very beautiful except maybe the inherent racism. Alas, here comes ego and did it destroy all of that. One day she was sitting with Minni and I am to guess we weren't to be her friends; me and this Josh dude as we sat down and started talking as normal. She just told us to be quiet and refused to listen to us as if we were no longer the best thing and a hinderance to her future. I got to say foremost I got up and left and then Josh did. Its to be said that none of us took this nicely and so in the end she was not a friend. But some egoistical craven asshole with her anti black tendencies. I have to say she only hung with Sally, Tim and Sam because they were plenty enough kinda of anti black theirselves in some bits in agreeing with her on disparaging things about black people. I mean that is why she kept them around I guess. Oh, and about Minni-she dared not even interject and just trembled as it all played out and this woman just dissed us both and literally was just kept. I mean if she did argue with her then maybe her room for the night and the future was gone. I am to say that there room arrangement was illegal in the rules. You literally could not have a freeloader in the structure of the dorm life but maybe it was a great stick it to the corporates there but really much fucking shit-she was just off the rails. On the last day I was at that place; she would wave hello to me as if nothing had happened and did not realize how much a strain on things had even occurred. I only then saw much of her online through facebook. I think the creepy thing about facebook in all my stories is that it interjects into people's personal matters and always takes the wrong side. Pretty much any corporation will always take the wrong side and even do things that is an abuse of power aka like the college.

2015

A person greatly reflected that  Sarah was a bad friend and enough just had control over her sorority friends but did nothing to stop their racism and their harassment. I look back and realize that a person has gone through a lot of shit. I foremost am to say that Sarah was not the person I was looking forward to even seeing again if at all. I mean; she had literally her chance to be a friend if not more and just blew it playing with people and ultimately you think a person could actually eventually get married to this person? An anti-black individual who really for the heck of it does not even acknowledge their own bigotry and think of everything in some childish tone of mind?! She would appear here in there in the mediums of life-the internet, the spiritual and  just in word off people's mouths. Its apparent that she had been turned into a clog in the wheels of oppression. Its not as if she wasn't malicious from the start. Her bossy behavior and demeaning mannerisms of everyone else was just wrong.

2016

I am to say that in the later spring to the edge of summer grew some type of hidden harassment campaign across a medium like a grapevine against me by various ladies up in the sorority and you can say that a person just experienced the worst as the summer went on and even concluded. There was no safe space and these people pushed me to where I fell in that fall 2016 time period. Sarah was just a number of these mindless people and really it did not surprise me.

2017

A person never thought of Sarah for a while before fall 2017 came and like all the hidden past women who still had these "connections" to me abused them essentially and all utterly and in honestly-it did not surprise me that Sarah was there.

2018

I did once reach out to Sarah and she would reply. Probably the only person and not Katherine who did reply but they left me hanging when I started to want to hang out again as often as we did in the 2013 and 2014. The answer was no because of her ego but I only wanted to pry her of information of her prior involvements but whatever-a person had enough shit to write off from her visible day to day behavior in past.

2019

Much like the other Sarah, this Sarah would often harass me in their certain medium language and really much you can start to see a pattern? Why am I so special and why can people send these messages but never want to confront me when it will be recorded or it will be known in public that they were with me? Its much to be said these people were like dogs of war who were sent to kill but wanted to get some pleasure before the kill.

2020

The same pattern happened before. Any attempt to get Sarah or online to stop in person did fail.

2021

Pretty much would not be as present but still would be there. Openly with the people who harassed and attacked me in summer 2016 so nothing changed in all five years. Nothing at all-not one fucking thing and nothing more

2022

There has not be any contact with Sarah in any manner but I am certain this year or some time they will return to their prior behavior if not already are embarking on it and I have not yet realized.

Comments

Popular Posts