Dislyte.
I dumped Bitlife and went for a better game; Dislyte. Its so cool, this game I must really tell you folks and people. It has 3-d models, good art and even better music. I love it. The characters are fun and stylish and really they are quite diverse in this game. I love that there is diversity in this game. Its mostly a city type setting of course. It is far better than Bitlife and has much more effort but in it. This game is like Dofus but better with no pay traps aka you don't have to pay to access apart of the game. I find it way better and even inventive. It has many opportunities for you to advance and do different things. It has live text where players communicate and other things like an arena once you reach a certain level. I think I made the right call earlier this week to delete Bitlife and download Dislyte. That, indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment