Some inner realization (A)

 Over the last two days have been working on my old drawings from college and really much its good to continue things after all this time. If a person did not get anything from college-it was but the time to explore and discover different new things and different new angles. To develop things new and different than before. Ultimately; wow-I am to say that I really was self driven and really much it was just only normal for me to have the need to experience dating and all that romantic stuff but it was never for me. It just never was. Being with people who are so blindsided to any great ambition like damn; why would I want to date these people anyways.? What talents do they even have? Character and even ambition do they have? Paramount to nothing I actually wanted. All I wanted was someone to give me a chance to be their boyfriend but fucking no; people got to be so contrite and hateful that really much its impossible to do anything like that casually. Often I did so many things alone and really everything alone-even showing up to where the people who were my so called friends was an effort itself. I got to say that who needs these people. I got it and I always had it; that self driven spirit! And will refine works long past in the past to finished works.

Comments

Popular Posts