The greatness of a writing.

  1. girl who grabbed me to watch Walle on that first Friday.
  2. Clubhouse crackers and looking over my room that first Saturday.
  3. Floor 5 group stealing furniture from floor 4 and my group stealing the furniture back.
  4. Anne being cute.
  5. Haunted staircase nearly making me fall.
  6. Falling on haunted red staircase.
  7. The drug addict and drug dealer who used to hang with the group.
  8. Deciding to take elevator to pyschology class even if it would make you ten minutes late-at least you did not fall on your face once or twice or nearly die going up there.
  9. Meeting the southeast asian girl for the first time.
  10. Dude at the top encouraging me to continue my crafts as I tried to visualize songs I wrote as comics.
  11. Me retrieving my keycard from the pond with my jeans up.
  12. Dude finding my keycard.
  13. Gabbi and Kyle doing strange drugs at Bri's house and bragging about it in the study room.
  14. The haunted staircase becoming too much.
  15. in elevator with military asian lady and whinny repressed black girl and other people.
  16. Taking math tests too late.
  17. Hanging with goth emo mom who told me to not worry about people looking at me strange.
  18. Goth emo mom scoring me some points with person my age behind us.
  19. Goth emo mom and southeast asian dude saying we should study but never studying.
  20. seeing the couple I hung out with at Casa.
  21. Seeing this cute woman be interested in me at Casa.
  22. Going to the other dorm with Josh and others-the dude was watching Doctor Who and I thought I could be friends with the trio who were watching Doctor Who as well but the dude did not like me and I was promptly kicked out. So much for making friends on similar interests.
  23. Dude in Towel looking to get the frontdesk to open his door.
  24. The dude who kicked me out looking ashamed he did realizing I was trying to make a friend in the later diner.
  25. Working with Mya 16.
  26. Asking roommate to hide Guitar so my father would not know.
  27. A time with Sharon.
  28. Woman who helped me with my math, a thanks to this day. Sharon as well.
  29. Seeing the fake girl from orientation with another dude who was black but an athlete.
  30. Asian girl tomboy in hat looking at me disdainfully as I passed.
  31. Dude in Towel again needing help.
  32. Victoria and her roommate noticing me as I worked on a Spiderman comic(this was when they killed Spiderman rather replaced him with Doctor Octavius.).
  33. returning to school eating kingcake, listening to Marina and planning future goals.
  34. Watching Frozen with the plebs including Gabbi, Kyle and Bri.
  35. Watching Paramore alone but in pain.
  36. Sleeping to neon trees and other artist band Grouplove. Annoying the fearless roommate.
  37. Playing guitar and annoying fearless roommate.
  38. Valentines Day'14.
  39. Tyler admitting he was a white country person who never watched powerrangers.
  40. Girl asking me to be her valentines day. Me refusing because I did not want to be controlled.
  41. Meeting the girl from the previous rainy day again but did not get her number because I was wet.
  42. Leaving on Saturday to walk around the campus.
  43. Playing with the the creeps Andrew, La Nora and Tatianna saying, " there was a green flash" as they built the current stadium at night in the dorms.
  44. Hanging out with the plebs of Gabbi, Kyle and Bri one last time coming back to the dorms on a Sunday aka the Oscars.
  45. Tyler during gaming session admitting he fucked two girls at once most likely the two in mind( girl of bread and girl with red hat).
  46. The end of the friend groups.
  47. Skipping history as the teacher just looked at me angrily and singled me out of so many people I felt uncomfortable. He basically was talking about roofing with his son or some shit and I guess he just could not find empathy with me because I was black or something-the midwest foreigner.
  48. Seeing Kayla and Kara again and only one looking happy/high.
  49. Skipping history again as I worked on my methods watching Pokemon movies instead. There was no way I was going to make it at this school anyways things begin as toxic as they were.
  50. Girl who was Camile's roommate complaining about her having sex.
  51. Listening to Foster the People's new album and sleeping to it.
  52. Watching Foster the People's music videos.
  53. watching the Walk the Moon Shut up and Dance.
  54. Meeting the friendly girl of southeast asian orient outside of the school under the umbrellas again.
  55. Girl in history who fed squirrels.
  56. Me dreaming about future with girl in history.
  57. Father interrupting the one time I could have gotten with Ashley( black individual) not the one with Jonathan.
  58. Girl in history looking at me for comfort during gore filed history movie and then leaving after I put my hand nearest her hand on the chairs handles.
  59. Women from casa waving at me.
  60. Amanda looking at me salty in her business attire for no reason.
  61. Them pulling women's pant down at casa as she saw me.
  62. The two girls with the kid in their room asking me if I wanted my hair braided, me refusing and them being angry at me.
  63. The dude playing guitar for some girls and older guy and two guys similar to his age by the church.
  64. Seeing the real friends take a fictional tour for a girl who was aiming to become a tour guide on the campus.
  65. Rohini showing interest in me as I walked down the hall on a day I felt dizzy and hot.
  66. Working on the Life of Balloon idea watching Huffington Post.
  67. the many videos I made on youtube.
  68. Being mocked by white couple and their black 3rd wheel who took over the former RA's room because I just came from outside. Was inspired to write.
  69. Last friend group ever.
  70. The group out for breakfast with John and Ashley. April.
  71. The group out for breakfast without John and Ashley. April.
  72. Eating with Camile, Areef, Devante, Nadia and Korede one last time and going back to watching Coachella 2014 aka this was the year of the 1975 being there.
  73. Nitesh and Tushar bugging me.
  74. Mariam and her friend harassing me with fake niceness.
  75. Nitesh throwing chair at me.
  76. Watching Huntik in the later bit of April last two weeks.
  77. Sally being interested with me.
  78. Sitting with Sally, Sam and Tim-Sally being interested in me.
  79. People sitting on the 3rd floor depressed the semester was ending.
  80. Amini encouraging some girl who liked me to go after me. Me refusing to be with this individual knowing that she probably was sexually aggressive in my eyes of then.
  81. Loud girl talking about how her friends weren't going to be there the next semester.
  82. Sitting with Amini near the end and the girl who was the RA across from her getting the wrong idea.
  83. Nitesh reclaiming how a certain RA was going to suck him off.
  84. Catching Victoria's attention.
  85. Racist scumbag girl who just changed rooms looking at me with vile.(*sundays)
  86. Eating skittles and starbursts realizing this was the end of my time here.
  87. The exert to save a life at the expense of self image.
  88. Working on my early dimensional ideals where the roommate RA would be watch anime with her pals.
  89. Sharon proclaiming to her father who was I.
  90. girl who sat on the sunny day as I sat at the tall tables.
  91. Girl asking if I was studying there and me moving. Rence getting on my nerves realizing how disgusting this dude was.
  92. Nadia and the others with the nice RA and the black nice RA from the 3rd and me with snowpops.
  93. Planning next steps in study room whilst Gabbi and the head girl of the trio with Kyle hung out.
  94. Holding door open for depressed Talia on the last day of the semester aka moving out day.


Comments

Popular Posts