MK MZ; d2 effort.

 I have been reflecting alot recently and I have a new project in store to up the advancement of MK MZODERN if not the MK MZODERN brand. When at the beginning of 2017; the thing that I was trying to achieve was basically to up the elements of the site despite my terrible shape in that time period. I think that seriously there are so many things that I could have done and this site would be different. When in fact if I actually did implement the things of early 2017 to this site in all actuality things would be better. There is to be said; improvements in the content and improvements in the whole objective really. I aim to record the various objectives I had in different time periods. This is not done on a site meant to record the progress of one's comic book making journey; then it really is not doing a good job. I think back especially it would be better for the self narrative and thus the creative narrative to include what was happening at those times then. This is to be said that a person had upgrades in store but could never do them. 

Oh, I look to those romantic ventures of mine and just realized they were missed opportunities just the same because people want to invest in backward idealisms and destructive tendencies than actually commit to ideas that make the world a better place or even  give people a fair chance. Openly I gave so many people fair chances but that was asking them to do the impossible in return. I think that my past efforts are like missed opportunities to educate on this site and so I will not be like the pretend lovers and actually commit to the fairness that is granting an opportunity. Instead of loving a person; I grant you the opportunity to love and learn a craft.

Will this effort replace efforts and ties? Hm, I think not; redundancy is good to catch everything that is overtly missing and very much so.

Comments

Popular Posts