Special times.
Special times'
thinking of Mariam as the train passed as I came home.
Being made to look back at my english papers during Christmas break because my father insisted.
Going on an outing to a bookstore with cheap books and being threatened in a Christmas break they ought to do math.
Putting my hopes in people who really were just flippant flippers in the wind. Especially that Mariam.
Coming back to school too damn late and being way uncomfortable. Here started a hate relationship with the professor.
Realizing that the friend group would not even last not even a bit.
Hanging out alone where I was just not alone some time ago and really much loathing that I fell for such a speculative bubble.
Having to tell Sally, Tim, Sam and Rohini how I was forced to do Math over the break one day in early 2014. Them looking horrified and Sam saying, " that is terrible."
Think of Mariam one time near spring break which I came home and realized how much she meant to me only in a love sick mannerism. The vacuum did annoy me this Sunday.
April 1st that 2014, came home and the Goldbergs was on-passed by the people like structures in Houston and never felt so depressed.
Return a Sunday as people casually crossed a street realizing it was doomed; everything but all my efforts in my studies alone. The women effort a disaster. The school effort a disaster and really much just watched as people walked across the street in these rich people places nearest a baseball stadium that might as well all be props for a play pretend city out in the about.
Comments
Post a Comment