Creative process.
So how did I make all my comics from the ground up? This is what I indeed sought out to do when I first started college in fall 2013. Eventually over the years I reached my goals but it was never without a moment of effort and things just led to another by hard work and things of that nature. To give you a greater perspective whilst everyone played pretty much whom I was hanging out with and people just arbitrarily studying- I started my own new study from the ground up which is represented by this site. Now, I could not post everything because then people would make it their own and over the years have ultimately tried to do that with some of the things I have posted or some of my actual ideas but to harm other people and do things with the ideas that was never intended. It is to be said that everything has to come from somewhere and where does this site even come from and what circumstances even led to its creation. This I tried to even do in the previous graphic novel but to not a great job really. This basically is to say that there needed to be some improvement but I would foremost like to start things off by saying that really a person never got any help not so much ever at all-art college people are trash and really can never get out of their own way to see that they aren't everything and not every artist goes into art college. I mean, fuck-you learn so much more on your own than you ever will in an art college. Let me list to you the things I did or what was done in the past.
Comments
Post a Comment