Mushroom Party (2)
I would start that the childish meddling of one individual and their followers has led to many relations being damaged to the point of no return and really much people will always be loyal to what they assume is power where it actually is superficial and they are lacking in any great morals and respect for people's autonomy. I would say that some people just like to follow something because they have no hope they can ever achieve anything they actually want and just go along with made up myths of what they can accomplish and that certain things are wrong to pursue and hold fiendish beliefs that people of color mostly black people will hold them back from achieving these superficial goals. I am to say that many people would just be better accepting that they need to try at their real goals and that college was never for them as many of these people never get degrees. I say to you that these people are spineless and are dumb. That they are and the world is closed to them and really there is no helping these people. They made their minds and that is who they will be forever. These people which I say are women really would include men but I don't value the aspect of friendship with people who basically do something so unmanly and just shows they are evil; I am not interested in men but I am in women and that is where this shit gets me. I am to tell you that its not okay that a member of any school would use their power and their position to meddle in people's affairs. You think its okay for a bunch of white men to meddle in people's lives and those who are not even remotely like them to limit abortion rights? I think its creepy and that is similar what happened at the college and people just let be okay. Never noting that this supposed person everyone wanted to get pictures with actually was just a malicious actor who just wanted to control people like as if dolls and that they had to act a certain way for them to be comfortable with reality and theirselves.
I am going to tell what a person has learned from the position of frankly being a victim and all these people who were so interested in me never asking my side but just always taking up the side of an individual who would have them killed if it suited them and maybe just maybe did such the matter and they still support this individual 100% when in reality they are just dumb as fuck. Never noticing that if these plans actually succeed would they even be alive today to turn on people and believe pure nonsense. Indulging their lack of ability to communicate as some godsend to smirk off any social responsibility to the right thing and warp people into things and creatures they are. This is the original fake news and misinformation and it came from a college campus with its shrewd shadow politics and really much its pretty much strange how the tactics used by this shadow government and its leader is what Greg Abbott would use to target women seeking abortions just recently and then the Supreme Court. Its like as if things have been corrupted when you get people from these boonies and similar shadow states to run things. I am stating the obvious because good people did nothing and allowed this unnatural chaos in the college alone and these places above and beyond to go on and people's freedoms be infringed upon-greatly shows the real errosion of democracy itself. These shadow states just being the place where people who are truly evil and are denizens of other shadow states can see what is going on and implement what they are even doing over there in another area. These places hold people hostage and it could even be an entire state basically under control of one shadow state operating with the supporting or competition of other shadow states.
No more closet language here folks, I am telling you just as it is and if you don't like it-oh well because that is reality and you have to face it. Namely; think of how I felt as a new college student when I was 18 and basically realizing how things were so set up for people to find me as a problem and an enemy in the future past a honey moon phase of tolerance or where they weren't indoctrinated. Namely think of how its feels to realize that people whom you spend a whole lot of time with and especially women of your age basically will revere a fictional government than the actual rule of land because they just don't want to respect people like you just because you are black and have goals of an art focus. Think when you realize that you have no power to convince these people otherwise and that you are better off not staying around. Think how it is when these people who are pieces of a shadow state make it into the highest court of the land and make their way of their shadow states a way of life and just make even more everyday people who won't kiss a fictional government's ass. The way of Christofacism is just one shadow state brand for many shadow states. These pockets of people who wish for things that go against the unity and the rights of others. There are many other brands of shadow states and one that I did face indeed was the one that targeted the truth, identity, perception, freedom, personal will and the even the validity of your person even achieving things of an artistic focus if not even you being a person at all. Always questioning and questioning humans and humans being humans because people are bigots.
You ever try to walk across a street and a white couple your age says of you as they pass, "ew, gross".
And " who is that?"
In the end it would be the smiles and the conversations with women who seemed to see you but it was all gaslighting as these people just wanted to put on a friendly face and then support a shadow state. You never actually had any chance as it just was them who decided to be puppets to a master and never think for theirselves or even consider how contradictory their actions are. They wanted to believe that you were just going to be apart of this shadow state as well and when you did not adhere to it; they betrayed you in ever since of the legal word of the law of the land. I would not say a shadow state is a cult when they don't make theirselves ever known and really much are ambigious to who actually is in the state. They can just operate out of a college and really much only certain people of certain ideas would ever acknowledge the existence of the shadow state which then preys upon people who expect the place to uphold their civil liberties. You don't go to college expecting this but this is what a person would realize foremost what things were and that you could only put your trust in people whom seem to be trustworthy but as a child literally then thought that these women and their actions meant anything and that they weren't willing servants of a shadow state but they are. As it turns out whilst you wished romantic thoughts of faith that they would reach back onto you; nothing ever happened of the sort and in fact hated that you even had that humanity and decided to peversely mock the whole idea by attacking you to harm you and many times to explicitly end your life but so they would not get caught doing so. This is the nonsense you get when people allow shadow states to exist and operate and at the expense of people's liberties, freedoms and privacy even the most. It all happens when good people do nothing. I am to say that no dude ever attacked me because I am simply no gay and no dude that was-was even involved in such a shadow state and openly did not act out in this passive aggressive way simply because they are men. Passive aggressiveness is only for women and that is in pyschology itself. Men tend to act out in violence that is not spurred later but is then and there.
I am to say all these women just hate the idea that I would have any hope to be with them and are very disgusted by it to wanting to remove me from the face of the earth and defile anything that I am actually. I really got to tell you folks that it is just evil simple and true and really much a person should never have saved any of these people from the faiths that were going to else happen to them because of the shadow state; what plans people had in store for them. It would have been better if these people realized the adversity they were in instead of the shadow state realizing it fucked up removing them acknowledging they could use them for very childish pyschological warfare against the person and the people who would stop these prior attempts which were not to cuddle these women but to harm them. These women are just a means to an end. And really what does this tell you of current affairs; the people who wrongfully have gained power will use everyone and everything as a means to an end even if destroys the world or kills many people just to impliment imaginary reality goals which can never be accomplished. Remember the people on the supreme court often like a college's headmaster can hide away in their mansions and whatever as the world around them burns to the ground. Its to be said the head master alone has no remorse for what they did and what they inspired.
I have to tell you a person realizes they were done a favor. Maybe if you aren't smart enough to realize things are not as they should be and follow behind these things and want to project onto people being the outsiders because of their race then maybe I am just not ever the person for you. I am to say that however I might actually feel about the school meddling in things in the end; it was a violation of ethics and what even America stands for and the rights people do in fact have in this country. Its a violation of the government itself these entities enact as if governments theirselves using government funded money to fuck with people and their freedoms. The school had no business meddling in student's personal affairs for the worst and I am to tell you that a person would be right in saying that people ought to be warned of these shadow states and these shadow governments as that the fact is-they can and will kill you just so they can feel good about unrealistic idealisms being real. They will make you a means to an end and just turn you into meat literally than a human being.
Now that I got that out of the way; I'd like to go into further detail about each and every woman of "interest" a person came across and noting the reasons of why they went with the shadow regime, what their real story is and openly how these people want to cry about Roe vs Wade when they frankly contributed greatly to the rise of shadow states and even people apart of shadow states becoming apart of the Supreme Court. These people voted for Trump most likely and his whole allure of plethora of many shadow states from creepy birther cult to christofacist state 1, 2,3 and so on and to so many people of not well meaning shadow states. Its ironic these people don't know that they aren't important to these shadow states but just a means to an end and they literally has signed up to have their rights deprived from them and don't even know how much rights where deprived. But I am going to say that if a place that you pay money you don't even have tries to harm you in anyway to even the extent of death and you support them anyway and can only do so after someone stops the attempt-its whatever. You are dumb and really much I am to say I have nothing to do with people so fucking dumb.
Comments
Post a Comment