Developing: Dianna Deets being used as a means for popularity.
Just some moments ago I saw an image on twitter of the Dianna Deets women and her image being used as a part of a collection to add into the honesty shocking deeds of one women trying to promote their onlyfans so hard ever since the June 16 aka just two days ago; that they have multiple accounts on twitter filled with images of other models. These are many accounts and many are cross linking and connecting. The level of effort here is mastermind, each has a link to this individuals' Onlyfans where they are offering ten dollars for three months worth on their account and that is discounted by 50% so basically they are giving you what is $20 dollars worth a month across three months and half off. Originally would have to pay $60 dollars for this content across those months so like a 1/6 deal and some. I think that ideally mates, that this just points on how overt competition has excelled to be higher in Onlyfans and maybe older women like Dianna Deets should not be using the platform under the guises of a younger image and younger self. Pretty much pushing someone to these limits of where they have to have multiple interlinking accounts to advertise their whole account so they can get some people subscribing to them. This is to be said that I am not mad at this person and in fact am so glad they have taken Dianna Deets image and are using it to get what is needed for youth to even have in this competitive industry. It seems that everything of goodwill between onlyfans models has exceeded to be what? Of complete and utter brutal competition and cannibalization of their own to succeed. I mean can I say that things will only get worse as time goes on for this competition?
Comments
Post a Comment