S-Sarah 1
Sarah B. Everything that happened.
2013
Greatly at the beginning everything seemed natural and really much talking with her came as much as natural. I think that this person was the truly unaffiliated individual I knew in the dorms that was not at first apart of the groups and would not even much be but a few times. They were a casually chill person and really much I did think that they were attractive. Yet, what happened like so many things is that they came into contact with that dude Rence and greatly everything was over by 2014 as seemingly they were avoiding every group and everyone and really much; I think you can see a pattern here. She was just absolved into the main group if not just a few times and that was it for our whole thing-not really. I am to say the whole of them hanging out happened in spring 2014; until that time I had someone whom I could talk to if not easily and casually. If I knew how brutal things would have been-I would have asked her out but yet I did not because I would rather things happen naturally but things would never happen naturally in this place.
I would say that this person I was somewhat sexually attracted to and there was that vibe. This whole vibe would continue later and later and later and even more later. But nothing would ever happen, relationship wise.
2014
Things continued their casual pace until one day this girl I knew Sarah and they along with Rence and a few other people with me played the game with the outrageous statements. Its lowkey old now and not even as popular as it was before. Alas, this snake called Rence basically sidelined me from this girl I knew and then Sarah because she did not speak to me again if not for a while. So how does this dude Rence even be a friend? Taking every opportunity to spite you and giving no fucks. At the end of this semester is when I would see Sarah's future longtime boyfriend and then husband.
2015
Would not see much of this person at all but often did think of what did happen to our relationship of those casual talks. There would be some moments where I could feel the same sexual vibe as I did with her but she was not there. It was here things started to go negative and there began a harassment.
2016
Whatever happened in my absence at the university; this person just would not quit harassing me and really these were some nasty spats ever increasing to the fall 2016 where everything just fucked over. I did not even reach out to this person.
2017
Things just kept on getting worse on the train of hate this person was on but no; they wanted something sexual too and really much would not let things go! Opfh, these harassments continued and they continued deep into the fall 2017.
2018
It was this year that I reached out and for a short moment she actually started to reply but then did not and really much something seemed to be holding her back as if held hostage and really much I just left it at that-the phenomenon continued. This person would continue to harass and then try to ask me for sex.
2019
Pretty much thought she had outgrown a certain behavior and a certain seeking behavior but she was back by the mid spring 2019 and even later at the edge of summer 2019 aka when summer was beginning. Got this person to leave me alone but by the end of summer 2019 they were back again and then disappeared for a bit. It was a cycle; they appeared-they harassed and then they asked for sex.
2020
As normal as things weren't ever; this year followed a similar pattern to all the rest and this person would never stop and they would never calm down but continue to come at me harder and harder and harder. Really much vicious and even deranged more that what was the prior.
2021
Learn perhaps the reason why they were being vicious and deranged even more and more was simply because they were getting married to the dude I saw that one time in the dorms and thus there time to play with people who weren't their spouse was growing thin aka I was no longer a contender for them. This person continued to mill at me until they begun to harass me yet again and then that was the ending for that year.
2022
Seemingly this girl got her new husband to join in but this was the end of things and nothing continue after all the winter olympics. But I am to say they always start shit at either the beginning of the year in the February or the mid spring. They always remember some fond memory and get into action thinking there is a chance where there is none or rather would not put any effort into even making aka they rather spend years upon years and even upon years essentially virtually harassing a person instead of actually trying to get with them. I am to say that I was secondary to anything they ever wanted and really enough; I don't play seconds and really enough don't play around with people who apparently would go behind their boyfriend's back for many years to do the shit that they did with another dude.
Comments
Post a Comment